High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2015
Applications in the prescribed format (Annexure-A ) for direct recruitment in the High Court of Jammu and Kashmir to the posts, the particulars are given below, are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State.
The number of the posts and qualification are specified below against each:-
|Post and Grade||No. of Vacancies||Breakup of posts category- wise||Eligibility Criteria||Mode of Recruitment|
|1.||Junior Scale Stenographer 9300-34800 ♦ GP Rs. 4200/-||05||RBA = 01 OM = 04||Graduation from any recognized University with Diploma in Stenography recognized by the State Government & also having two years experience.||By direct recruitment on the basis of English Shorthand and type writing test with minimum per minute speed of 70 words & 35 words respectively.|
|2.||Steno-Typist 5200-20200 ♦ GP 2400/-||05||LAC =01 OM = 04||Graduation from any recognized University.||By direct recruitment on the basis of English Shorthand and type writing test with minimum per minute speed of 60 words and 30 words respectively|
5200-20200 + GP 1900/-
|Ol||OM=01||Graduation from any recognized University with Diploma in Computer.||By Direct recruitment.|
|4.||Driver — II|
5200-20200 «- GP 1900/-
|Middle pass with Validly issued Driving License||By Direct recruitment.|
4440-7440 * GP 1400/-
|Qualification as Matriculation.||By Direct Recruitment.|
|6.||Pump Operator 4440-7440 * GP 1400/-||01||OM=01||Qualification as Matriculation with sufficient|
experience in the trade
|By Direct Recruitment.|
|7.||Lift Operator 4440-7440 + GP 1300/-||Ol||OM-Ol||Qualification as Matriculation with ITI Trained In Electric Trade||By Direct Recruitment.|
Note: The number of vacancies may increase or decrease, depending on their availability at the time of selection.
The following maximum age limit shall apply in respect of the posts required to be filled up.
- a) General Category Candidates 40 years
- b) Reserved Category Candidates 43 years
- c) Physically Challenged Candidates 42 years
- d) Candidates already in Government
Service/Ex-Service Man 40/48 years
The application form dully filled in by the candidate, in his/her own hand, accompanied by two duly attested recent passport size photographs ( one to be affixed at the space in the format) and attested copies of following testimonials:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
iii. Qualification Certificate and Marks Certificate
- Diploma certificate in Stenography recognized by the State Government.
- Character Certificate from the head of the institution last attended or by any Gazetted Officer.
- And a demand draft of Rs. 200/- for Sr. No. 1 and 2 and Rs. 100/- for Sr. No. 3 and 7, in the name of Registrar General, High Court of J&K, Srinagar, drawn on any branch of the J&K Bank and payable at Srinagar/Jammu.
vii. Application should be personally delivered by the candidate(s) in the office of Registrar Judicial, High Court wing, Srinagar/Jammu and the candidates belonging to Ladakh region may however, deliver their application in the office of Principal District and Sessions Judge, leh/Kargil on or before the due date during scheduled office hours on any working day.
viii. The last date for receipt of applications shall be 29-10-2015.
Candidates belonging to any reserved category must indicate the particular
category in the relevant column of the application and attach an attested copy of the certificate, issued by the competent authority in that behalf.
- a) The selection shall be made as per the reservation rules
- b) The candidates shall have to appear in shorthand and typing test in respect of the posts of Jr. Scale Stenographers and Steno-typists.
- c) The eligible candidate shall have to appear in test in respect of the other categories of the posts as prescribed by the Selection Committee on the date(s) notified separately through print media and no separate call letter will be mailed to the candidates.
- d) No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for test/interview.
- e) In-service candidates(s) must route their application through proper channel.
- f) Qualification acquired after the last date of submission of applications shall not be taken into consideration.
- g) The candidates shall have to present his/her voter identity card or attested identity card at the time of submitting the application.