Government of Jammu & Kashmir Housing & Urban Dev. Department Civil Secretariat Srinagar/Jammu
ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE No. 01 of 2016 Dated 29 -02-2016
Subject:* Advertisement for engagement of Experts for State/ City level technical cells under Housing for All (UFA) purely on contractual basis.
- Date of commencement for submission of applications = 01 -03-2016
- Last date for submission of application= 16-03-2016
Total number of posts advertised = 44
- In view of the guidelines of ‘Housing for All” under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for the engagement of Experts for State/ City level technical cells under Housing for All (HFA) purely on contractual basis as shown in the Annexure “A” to this notification who:-
- are permanent residence of J&k State
- are having age between 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2016;
- are in possession of the prescribed academic/ professional/ technical qualification and fulfil all other eligibility condition wherever required as shown against each post/ item in the Annexure by are before last date of submission of application forms i.e. 16 -03-2016.
- The applicant shall deposit fees of Rs. 500/ (Rupees Five Hundred Only) in the shape of cheque in the name of State Urban Development Agency (SUDA).
- The applicant who are eligible for applying for more than one post are required to apply separately for each post.
- The applicant should submit the application on prescribed form along with required copies of documents either in person or by registered post in the office of State Urban Development Agency (SUDA) civil Sectt. Jammu by or before the last date mentioned as above.
- Application form incomplete in any manner shall be liable for rejection without any notice.
- The last date for submission of application forms as prescribed above shall be the cut of date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post. The age limit is determinable with reference to the 1st of January 2016. Any qualification/ experience acquired after last date of receipt/ submission of application form shall not be taken into account for any purpose.
- The prescribed qualifications reflect the bare minimum requirement of the job and mere possession thereof shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- Call letter shall not be issued individually; however, the department shall give wide publicity through print and electronic media about the venues date of interviews for the information of the eligible candidates. No claim of being unaware of the dates/ scheduled for interview shall be entertained.
- The candidate must produce the original qualification certificates before the committee constituted by the department for the interview. Any candidate who failed to produce the original / relevant/ testimonial documents on the schedule date shall not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the interview.
- Engagement shall be purely made on contractual basis for two years and coterminus with the scheme.
- The Housing & Urban Development Department shall have the right to dis-engage any of the candidates before expiry of contractual period of two years for poor performance, indiscipline or any other act which is constructed detcr-mental in the implementation of the scheme and decision of the Commissioner/ secretary, Housing & Urban Development Department shall be final.
- Additional weightage of 5 points shall be given to the candidates fulfils the prescribed eligibility criteria and who have already worked in PAY Scheme.