Recruitment for the post of PRT/TGT/PGT on Part time Contract for the session 2016-17.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Regional Office. Jammu, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. Government of India, invites applications from the Indian Citizens for recruitment on Part time Contract basis only against vacant posts of PRTs/TGTs and PGTs in various KVs located under KVS. RO. Jammu, in the State of J&K, HP & Punjab. Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed Performa only, available on KVS. RO. Jammu website (www.kvsrojammu.org) under the head “Employment Notice “. No other format/ Performa other than the prescribed one shall be entertained.
Last date of receipt of application in the Regional Office
Between 23.03.16 to 31.03.16 tentatively. Exact dates shall be intimated on our website alongwith the list of the eligible candidates.
Details of vacancies:
|Post||No. of Vacancies (Tentative, these may vary, decrease or increase||Consolidated monthly payment (in Rs.) Subject to terms & conditions as contained in KVSHQ letter dated 21.03.13 & subsequent clarifications on the issue.||Upper age limit (as on 31.03.2016)||Remarks|
|Normal||Hard||Very Hard||Between 18 to 65 years||Details of tentative vacancies are available|
|TGTs (all subjects)||168||26,250/-||31,250/-||33,750/-|
|PGTs (all subjects)||122||27,500/-||32,500/-||35,000/-|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate/* 2/inter with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with JBT
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.\
- Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate:
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate with B.Ed. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects asunder:
- For TGT (Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
- ForTGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years. dJForTGT (S.St) Any two of the following:
History. Geography. Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
- For TGT (Maths) – Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics. Chemistry, Electronics. Computer Science. Statistics.
- For TGT (Science)- Botany. Zoology and Chemistry.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium Desirable :
Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Two years* Integrated
Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject;
Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects: a) PGT (English)-English
- B) PGT (Hindi) Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level.
- PGT (Maths) Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
- PGT (Physics)-Physics / Electronics/Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics.
- PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/ Bio. Chem.
- F) PGT (Biology) – Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/Bio Technology/ Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
- PGT (History)- History
- PGT (Geography)-Geography
- PGT (Commerce) Master’s Degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degrees of M.Com in Applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible.
- J) PGT (Economics) Economics/Applied Economics/ Business Economics.
- Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
Knowledge of computer applications.
PGT Computer Science
At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following;
- E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt, of India.
B.E or B. Tech, (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University.
M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University.
B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University.
”B’ Level from DOEACC’ and Post Graduate degree in any subject.
*C’ Level from ’DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
How to apply & important instructions for the candidates.
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply in the prescribed format only available on website, (kvsrojammu.org)
- Candidates can also send his/her application in the prescribed Performa through e- mail on ID ([email protected]) followed by speed post. No certificates/testimonial should be forwarded through e-mail.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms.
- Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of Interview. Mere issue of Interview call letter or allowed to write the written examination will not imply acceptance of candidature of the applicants. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process. Even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage, the appointment shall be cancelled and further necessary action may be taken by KVS as deemed proper.
- The vacancies may vary. They may increase or decrease and most of the vacancies are available in KVs located in hard/very hard/ far flung areas and the candidates should be mentally prepared to serve in these places, in case of selection.
- She/he would be engaged till such time the regular teacher joins or the end of the academic session, whichever is earlier.
- Relaxation in CTET- In the absence of CTET qualified candidates, candidates without CTET qualification may be considered, if otherwise eligible as per KVS recruitment Rules.
Relaxation of B.Ed qualification in the absence of suitable candidates with B.Ed degree in Hard/Very Hard stations and in remote areas of J&K shall be as per the guidelines laid down vide KV SHQ letter F.No. 11029/39/2011/KVS(HQ)/Acad dated 08.10.13. (Available on KVS. RO. Jammu website)
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
Teachers engaged on contractual basis, would have no claim or right for appointment on regular basis nor will they be a part of the cadre of teachers of Kendriya Vidyalayas.
- Mere placement in the panel does not give any candidate a right for appointment on contract basis, as these
appointments are purely need based.