Government of Jammu & Kashmir
Office of the Mission Director,
J&K State Rural Livelihoods Mission,
Green Avenue, Sector 2nd, New Airport Road, Hyderpora, Srina H.No.164, Adarsh VIhar, Deeli, Channi, Jammu.
A Programme under National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) Implemented by the Jammu & Kashmir State Rural Livelihoods Society
Job Announcement !
The State Rural Livelihoods Mission (SRLM) – Jammu and Kashmir desires to engage a dedicated and professional team for Implementation of NRLM in the slate. We look for individuals willing to work for poor people of the State who can put together knowledge, passion and zeal to fight against poverty.
The State Rural Livelihoods Mission – J&K desires to recruit full time professionals on contract basis for different approved positions. Accordingly, applications are Invited from eligible candidates, who should be permanent residents of J&K, for the following contractual positions:-
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Source||No of Post||Salary Structure (in Rs Per Month)||Eligibility|
|1||Senior Project Manager, Financial Management & Procurement||Open|
|1||40000||A person who has retired from the post of Financial Advisor (Chief Accounts Officer) or above In substantive capacity but not having crossed the age of 62 years.|
|2||Accountant-cum- Admlnistrative Assistant (for the blocks of Basohll, Klshtwar, Gundna, Baderwah, Kalakote, Pulwama, Khovrlpora, Breng, Wavoora, Kargil and Chuchot)||Open|
|11||10000||A person having retired from the post of not less than Accounts Officer in substantive capacity from the State Finance Department and not having crossed the age of 62 years. Preference shall be given to the candidates belonging to the district in which the block falls.|
The engagement shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The Senior Project Manager. Financial Manager & Procurement shall have to work In the State office, which moves with the Darbar.
- The Accountant-cum-Adminlstrative Assistant shall have to work at the block level in any of the blocks of tho State where the project Umeod Is being implemented.
- The period of the contract in case of contractual employees shall Initially be one year, terminable at one month’s notico from either side. Tho extension shall bo subject to the need of tho society and the performance of tho Incumbent.
- The candidates should enclose self-attested photocopies of all the relevant testimonlals/documcnts with the application form.
- There should not be any case of criminal nature pending against the candidate In any police statlon/crlmo branch/vigilance organisation or In the court of law.
- The application form can be downloaded from our official website www.umeed in. The candidates, if required, may use additional pages to fill in the application form.
II The applications complete in all respects should reach the office of Mission Director, JKSRLM, Jammu (In case of candidates belonging to Jammu division) and Additional Mission Olrector. JKSRLM. Kashmir (in case of candidates belonging to Kashmir division) at their respective addresses given below, by or before 05.04.2016 either In person or by post. Any application received after this date shall not be entertained:
 Mission Director, JKSRLM. Jammu. H.No.164, Adarsh Vlhar, Deeli, Channi, Jammu.
(b) Additional Mission Director, JKSRLS. Kashmir, Green Avenue. Sector 2′3 4. New Airport Road. Hyderpora, Srinagar.