JOBS IN RASHTRIYA MADHYAMIK SHIKSHA ABHIYAN (RMSA) J&K
Applications are invited on prescribed format (which can be downloaded from official website: www.rmsa. jk.gov.in) along with self attested copies of documents from the eligible candidates for engagement purely on contractual basis on consolidated salary in the Noor Society (State implementing Society for RMSA, J&K) as per the following breakup:
The eligible candidates must submit their applications by or before of 26th of September, 2016 only through Speed Post with POD (Proof of Delivery) in the Office of State Project Director RMSA Jammu, Malik Market Opposite Gurduwara Channi Rama, Byepass, Jammu, Pin Code 180015. The date of Test / Interview shall be notified separately on our website.
|Name of the Post||No of posts with breakup||Prescribed Qualification/Criteria||Pay per month|
|Special Education Teacher for Inclusive Education for Disabled Children at Secondary Stage (IEDSS)||OM = 115|
RBA = 40
ST = 20
SC = 16
ALC = 06
OSC = 04 Total = 201
|a. Graduate with B.Ed (Special Education)|
b. B.Ed (General) with one year Diploma in Special Education. OR
c. B.Ed (General) with Two year Diploma in Special Education. OR
d. B.Ed (General) with Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education (PGPD).
e. B.Ed (General) with Post Graduate Professional Certificate in Special Education.
f. PG Diploma in Special Education (Multiple Specialty: Physical and Neurological)
The Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Special Education must be recognized/approved from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) or the Institute awarding such Certificate must have approval/recoqnition from RCI.
|Consolidated @ Rs. 18,000/-|
The forms can also be procured from the Deputy Commissioner’s or the Chief Education Officer’s offices.
The horizontal reservation for Ex-servicemen and Physically Challenged persons to the extent of 6% and 3% respectively would mean the reservation which would cut across the vertical reservation and the persons selected shall have to be placed in the appropriate category by making necessary adjustment.
Terms & Conditions for Engagement:
- The engagement shall be purely on Term Contract Basis for one year only. Contract shall be liable to be terminated without any notice in case of performance below acceptable standard.
- The candidate shall fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned for the post.
- The candidate should be a Permanent Resident of the State of Jammu & Kashmir.
- The age as per SRO. 165 of 2014, Dated: 09-06-2014 shall be minimum 18 years and not more than 40 years. However upper age ceiling of 43 years for reserved category candidates, 42 years for Physically Challenged candidates and 48 years in case of Ex-serviceman candidates as on 01-01-2016 shall be accepted.
- The selected candidate shall have to file an affidavit undertaking (duly attested by Sub. Registrar Judicial) to the effect that they will not daim any entitlement for absorption in Govt, service or in the Society at any stage of their engagement with the society or thereafter at the closure of the project, and that he/she is ready to serve in any part of the State or such place where business of the society are conducted.
- The applications should be accompanied by qualification certificates including marks sheet, Permanent Resident Certificate, Date of Birth certificate, Category Certificate if any as per SRO 294 and other related documents duly self attested along with one self addressed envelope (minimum size 4 inch X 9 inch) with stamp of Rs. 40/-.
- The application form should be attached with a draft of Rs. 200/- in favour of State Coordinator, RMSA, J&K payable at J&K Bank Moving Secretariat. Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from paying any fees.
- The candidate shall have to appear in written test/lnterview on the date will be communicated separately through our website.
- The post is transferable and the candidates selected for the post could be adjusted anywhere in the State. Preference for first posting may be given on the basis of merit at the time of joining.
- Extension may be accorded only after consideration and recommendation of the Performance Evaluation Committee of the Directorate to be setup by the State Project Director.
For more Details Contact
NOOR SOCIETY, STATE IMPLEMENTING SOCIETY FOR RASHTRIYA MADHYAMIK SHIKSHA ABHIYAN, J&K
(Summer) Green Avenue Colony, Sector-2F, Lane-1 Bernina Srinagar
(Winter) Malik Market Opposite Gurduwara Jammu Byepass
|Tel-Fax: 0194-2494288, 2494273 (Srinagar) 0191-2467421. 2467135 (Jammu)
ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION Advt. Notice No: Edu/ RMSA/Adm/02/2016 Dated: 06-09-2016