Jobs in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University, Rajouri- 185 234 (J&K)
Centre for Biodiversity Studies, School of Biosciences and Biotechnology.
Following positions are available in the project entitled “Socio-economic upliftment of rural women belonging to SC/ST communities through adoption of eco-friendly technologies in Dhanore region, Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir State” funded by Department of Biotechnology, Govt, of India, New Delhi fora period of three years.
1. Junior Research Fellows ([email protected] Rs. 25,000+10% HRA per month for NET/GATE; for non [email protected] Rs. 12,000+10% HRA)
2. Computer Assistant/Programmer (01 @ Rs. 7,000/-fixed per month)
3. Daily workers (03 @ Rs. 150/- per day)
1. JRF should be M.Sc. Botany/Environmental Sciences/Forestry/Bioresources and Biotechnology/Bioresource’s Biotechnology and Biotechnology with at least 55% marks from a recognized University. Candidates with NET/SLET/GATE/M.Phill degree or having research experience will be given preference.
2. Computer Assistant/Programmer should be BCA with PGDCA or having working knowledge/experience of various computer packages.
3. Daily worker should be at least Matric passed. Candidates having working knowledge of gardening and other routine work related to the nursery development will be given preference.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their applications along complete biodata (mentioning working phone numbers & e-mail address) and self attested copies of necessary documents in the name of Principal Investigator (Dr. Shreekar Pant, Senior Assistant Professor, Centre for Biodiversity, BGSB University, Rajouri-185234, J&K) or mail at [email protected] on or before April 25, 2016. Short listed candidates will be called for interview. No T.A/D.A. will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.