KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA KV BHADARWAH RECRUITMENT 2018
KV Bhaderwah Jobs : Kendriva Vidyalaya Bhadarwah invites applications form elidible candidates to prepare panel of teachers (Vacant & non-vacant post), purely on part-time/contractual basis for the session 2018-19 for the following post.
||TGT (English, Sanskrit,
|Bachelor degree with at least 50 % marks aggregate in concerned subject and B.Ed from recognized university. Competency to teach English and Hindi medium.
For TGT (SST) candidate must have at least two subjects out of history, economics, pol. science & geography at graduation level.
For TGT (English) Candidate must have English literature at graduation level. (CTET-II qualified candidates will be preferred)
||PGT (English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, Hindi, Computer-science)
||Master Degree in concerned subject with 50% marks and B ED.
For PGT (CS):
MCA, M.Sc(IT/ComputerSc.). B.E./B.Tech. (IT/ComputerSc.)with 50% marks
**lf suitable B.ed Candidates are not available then M.Sc in concerned subject with 60% marks will be considered.
||B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science) / BCA/MCA/M.Sc.(C.S, IT) with 50% marks
||Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized university. One year training in yoga from a recognized institution.
||B.P.Ed. or degree with diploma in Physical Education.
||PRT (Primary Teacher)
||10+2 with 50% marks with JBT/D.Ed. /B.Ed. (CTET-I qualified candidates will be preferred)
||Graduate in concerned subject / Three years Diploma after higher secondary and specialization in respective field. (Experience preferred)
Desirable : Teaching experience in any C.B.S.E School.
1. Application Form can be downloaded from the Vidyalaya website or from Link Given Below attached self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications.
2. Last date to submit application form is (Register post/ by hand) 28.02.2018. No application form will be accepted through email.
3. If candidates are more than three, then Screening test of one hour duration will be conducted on 10.03.2018 (Saturday) at 11.00 A.M. at KV Bhadarwah.
(CTET qualified candidates are exempted from screening test & They are advised to present on the date of interview.)
4. Result of screening test will be displayed on Vidyalaya website on 11.03.2018 at 5.00 P.M.
5. List of eligible candidates & date of interview will be notified on Vidyalaya website.
6. Remuneration will be paid as per KVS norms.
7. Candidates are advised to bring all originals certificates and testimonials on the date of interview for the verification of required documents. . For more update kindly visit our Vidyalaya website regularly.
FOR ALL LATEST
GOVT & PRIVATE JOBS JKSSB, JKPSC, SSC & BANK JOBS , SELECTION LIST, NOTIFICATIONS,
DATE SHEETS, RESULTS, LATEST HEADLINES
UPDATE (Free of cost) !!!
DOWNLOAD NOW JKALERTS ANDRIOD APP (Link Given Below)
Stay Updated Stay Alert Don’t Miss Single Job Opportunity !!