OFFICE OF THE CHIEF EDUCATION OFFICER REASI
Academic Arrangement in 10+2 institution for the session 2016 (Winter Zone)
In pursuance of Govt. Order no:- 816-Edu of 1998 dated:- 24-04-1998 read with Govt. Order No:-1345-Edu of 1998 dated:- 16-09-1998,Applications are invited from permanent residents of J&K State for meeting requirement of Lecturers in different Higher Secondary Schools of winter zone of District Reasi on purely temporary basis for academic arrangement initially for a period of 59 days which may be extended as per requirement/performance or till the posts are filled up on regular basis through DPC.PSC or by effecting transfer whichever is earlier. The engagement of candidate will be governed on the following terms and conditions:-
1. That the candidate should be permanent resident of J&K State.
2. That the candidate has passed the Post graduate degree in the relevant subject from recognised university.
3. That the candidate fulfils the age required as on the date of advertisement.
4. That the candidate to be engaged on temporary basis has to submit an affidavit duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate that he/she shall not claim for his/her permanent absorption/regularization on the basis of this agreement and the previous board result remained more than 20%..
5. That the candidate will be engaged on temporary basis of academic arrangement initially for a period of 59 days which can be extended subject to their requirement by giving two days break or till the posts are filled up on regular basis through DPC.PSC or by effecting transfer whichever is earlier.
6. That the candidate will be allowed to join in the school provided the post of lecturer in the relevant subject is vacant and enrolment is more than 10.
7. That the engagement made will automatically cease to exist in case of the filling of the post and no separate order is required to be issued thereof.
8. The candidate engaged shall be paid a monthly remuneration of Rs 7000/-P.M.
9. The engagement shall be made in the following Subjects:-Subjects
Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Education, English, Fun English, Geography, Hindi, IT, Math, Physics, Pol. Science, Urdu, Zoology.
10. The applicants should submit their applications in the Office of the Chief Education Officer Reasi within 10 days from publication of this advertisement alongwith following testimonials:-
a. The age of applicant as per state government norms.
b. Date of Birth Certificate.
c. Permanent Resident certificate.
d. Qualification Certificates (from recognized Board/ Universities).
e. Affidavit duly attested by Judicial Magistrate.
f. Teaching experience at 10+2 level (if any).
11. The selection of the candidate will be made as per the Director School Education Jammu Order No.DSEJ/Gaz/61943-56 dated: 08-02-2016.
The Selection Process has been envisaged:-
a. The screening test shall be conducted at respective district headquarters.
b. A uniform question paper (with multiple series) for all districts shall be provided.
c. Syllabus for the screening test shall be based on the course of study in 11th and 12th Classes (on the respective subject) as prescribed by the J&K board of School Education.
d. The question paper shall comprise of 70 multiple choice type questions each question carrying one mark. There will be no negative marking.
e. The following distribution of merit points shall be as followed.
Screening test 70 marks
Academic merit 20 marks Previous experience 10 marks
f. Proportionate weightage shall be given to qualification above PG in the respective subjects as per the scheme already in vogue.
g. Experience certificate shall be considered valid if any only if it is issued by the Principal of Higher Secondary School concerned and each year of experience shall carry 02 marks upto a maximum of 10 marks.