Lecturers Jobs in difference Higher Secondary Schools Samba. Chief Education Officer notification regarding Academic Arrangement in 10+2 Institution for the session 2019-20 (Summer Zone).
In pursuance to Govt. Order No. 816-Edu of 1998 Dated 24.04.1998 read with Govt. Order No.: 1345 -Edu of 1998 dated 16.09.1998, application are invited from permanent residents of District Samba for meeting requirement of Lecturers in difference Higher Secondary Schools of summer Zone of District Samba.
The academic arrangement shall be Purely on temporary basis initially for a period of 59 days which may be extended as per requirement performance or till the posts are filled up on regular basis through DPC, PSC or by effecting transfer whichever is earlier.
The engagement of candidate will be governed on the following terms and conditions:-
1. That the candidate should be permanent resident of District Samba.
2. That the candidate has passed the Post Graduation Degree in the relevant subject from recognized University.
3. That the candidate fulfils the age required as per State Govt. norms.
4. That the candidate to be engaged on temporary basis has to submit an affidavit duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate that he / she shall not claim for his / her permanent absorption / regularization on the basis of this agreement.
5. That the candidate will be engaged on temporary basis of academic arrangement initially for a period of 59 days which can be extended subject to their requirement by giving two days break or till the post are filled upon on regular basis through DPC, PSC or by effecting transfer whichever is earlier.
6. That the candidate will be allowed to join in the school provided the post of Lecturer in the relevant subject is vacant and enrolment is more than 10.
7. That the engagement will automatically cease and no separate order is required to be issued as and when the permanent lecturer joins.
8. That the candidate who applies for Summer Zone is not applicable for Winter Zone.
9. Application is invited for all Subjects and Engagement shall be made subject to the availability of the vacant post.
10. The applicants should submit their applications in the Office of the Chief Education Officer Samba within 07 days from publication of this advertisement along with following testimonials.
i) Date of Birth Certificate.
ii) Permanent Residence Certificate.
iii) Qualification Certificates (from recognized Board / University).
iv) Undertaking in the shape of an affidavit duly attested by Judicial Magistrate that he /she shall not claim for his /her permanent absorption / regularization on the basis of as Academic Arrangement and will be willing to serve in any school as per engagement order.
v) Teaching Experience at 10+2 Level (if any) dully signed by the Principal.
11. That selection process shall be envisaged as per rule.