Recruitment of Class IV posts in Handicrafts Department
Applications arc invited from the eligible permanent residents of District Udhampur as per format Annexed at ‘A’ for filling up Class-IV posts in the establishment of Assistant Director Handicrafts Udhampur in the Pay Band of 4440-7440 + GP 1300 under special recruitment rules notified vide SRO-202 of 2015 Datcd:-30-06-201 5.
Name of the Post
Total posts 4
OM (01) SC(1) ST(1)
Pay Band of 4440-7440 + GP 1300
The minimum/maximum qualification shall be Matric and 10+2 respectively However, no additional weightage shall be given to the candidates possessing qualification above 10+2.
Age as on 01-01-2017:-
- Not below 18 years and
- Not above
(i) 40 yrs in case of General category.
(ii) 43 years in case of reserved category.
(i) 42 years in ease of physically challenged candidates.
(iv) 48 years in case of ex-servicemen.
How to apply
Application forms duly filled in along with self attested copies of below mentioned testimonials/Documents must be deposited in the office of Assistant Director Handicrafts udhampur within 21 days from the date of Publication of thc advertisement notice during 10.00 A.M to 4.00 P.M on all working days personally or by registered post. Application forms received after the stipulated date shall not be entertained.
- Date of Birth certificate. (Matriculation Diploma)
- Marks certificate of Matric and 10+2.
- Category certificate, if any issued by the competent authority (only one category is to be opted)
- Permanent Resident Certificate (Under process certificate shall not be entertained)
- Character Certificate issued by competent authority ‘Gazetted officer.
- (Self addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 5