RECRUITMENT IN TERRITORIAL ARMY: 07 MAR 2016 T0 12 MAR 2016
- 162 Infantry Battalion (Territorial Army) JAK LI will be organizing Recruitment Rally for Soldier (General Duty) & Tradesmen at Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry Regimental Centre from 07 Mar 2016 to 12 Mar 2016. Eligible candidates volunteering to join the Territorial Army may report for screening from 0700 hours onwards as per given schedule.
- Area wise schedule of rect is as under:-
|S. No||Date||Category||Name of Event||Name of Districts||Venue|
|(a)||07 Mar 2016||Soldier (General Duty)||Running, Document & Physical test||Shopian & Srinagar only||Jammu and|
|(b)||08 Mar 2016||Soldier (Tradesmen)||Running, Document & Physical test||All districts of J&K|
|(c)||09 Mar 2016||–||Intelligence test|
|(d)||10 & 11 Mar 2016||–||Medical test of screened candidates|
|(e)||12 Mar 2016||–||Interview by board of officers|
(Candidates should report on the prescribed dates only)
- Details of VacanciesTotal 32 vacancies (Soldier General Duty – 30, Mess Keeper – 01, Chef Community – 01).
- The criteria for enrollment is as under:-
(a) Age-18 to 42 years. (b) Education Qualification
|S. No||Category||Districts | Qualification|
|Chef Community||Jammu||10th class pass|
|All District (Except Jammu)||8th class pass|
|Mess Keeper||All Districts||8th class pass|
|(ii)||Sol (GD)||Shopian & Srinagar only||10th class & above|
- Physical Parameters
(i) Height Min160CM. (ii) Weight Min 50 KG. (iii) Chest 77 Cms with expansion 5 Cm.
|5.||Relaxation in Physical Standards.||Height||Weight||Chest|
|(a)||Son of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen/|
War Widow and adopted son/son-in-law of War Widow, if she has no Son
|02 cms||02 Kgs||01 cms|
|(b)||National/State level sportsman||03 cms||03 kgs||03 cms|
|(0||No relaxation in the QR given above for higher age group.|
- Physical Test.
- 1 Mile Run. (b) Pull Ups. (c) Balance walk on wooden beam, (d) 9 feet ditch
- Intelligence Test. Intelligence test will be conducted in written objective type.
- Medical Inspection. Should be medically fit. Shortlisted candidates shall undergo medical inspection. Permanent body
tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist. Back (dorsal) part of the hand/ reverse side of palm. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred for further selection.
- Interview. Candidates who qualify in the physical, trade tests and medical examination will be interviewed
by the board of officers.
- Documents Required. Candidates are required to bring the following certificates in original alongwith two sets of Photostat copy
of the certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer
- Birth certificate issued by registrar of birth and death OR 1(T class board certificate showing date of birth.
- Nativity/State Subject/Domicile certificate issued by Tehsildar/SDM/DM/DC.
- Caste/tribe certificate/Community certificate issued by Tehsildar/SDM/DM.
- Character Certificate (issued within last six months) duly signed by Sarpanch/SHO/Principa! of School only.
- Mark Sheet for 8 class, 10″‘ class and 12″’class as applicable.
- Married/unmarried certificate from Sarpanch/Numbardar.
- 20 copies of latest colour photographs. Computer print photographs will not be accepted.
- Relationship certificate issued by Record Office concerned only OR Father’s Discharge 8ook for Sons of Serviceman/Ex-Servicemen/War Widow.
- Any other additional qualification certificates, if available.
- Police Verification Certificate (issued within last six months).
- No objection certificate from the employer, if the individual is employed.
- Candidates who are not in possession of original documents and photographs will not be entertained for issue of token/screening.
- Important points for the candidates:-
- Territorial Army, is purely a voluntary organization and essentially a part time job. People will be employed temporarily based on Govt. Sanction and organization requirement.
- The organization does not provide or promise any permanent employment
- Selected candidates will have to undergo initial training at nominated Training Centre anywhere in India as decided by the competent authority. Subsequently all enrolled personals will have to undergo minimum two months training every year.
- Longer embodiments as and when required by the organization will be called for, however, the same is not assured or promised.
- The authorities conducting the rally will not be responsible for any accident/injuries to the candidates during recruitment rally. NOTES:-
- Recruitment is a free service, do not pay bribe to anyone, beware of touts. If any tout is caught and during his investigation any candidate is found to have paid bribe, his selection will be cancelled.
- Overwriting/tampering on certificates is not acceptable.
- Producing fake documents and giving false information will make you liable for punishment as per law and lead to termination of service irrespective of number of years of service one may have rendered.
- No mobile will be brought to rally site.