Delhi Public School DPS SMVDU Katra Jobs Recruitment for Teaching and Non Teaching posts. DPS Katra invites application for various posts.
DPS Katra Invites Dynamic, Hardworking, Goal-Oriented and Experienced Candidates To be a part of Global Education Family
Interested candidates may also send their applications and latest resumes along with the above documents through email on [email protected]. with cc. to [email protected] by 06-09-2018 Jkalerts will provide you the complete detail about this J&K Private job notification like Eligibility criteria, How to apply Online, Important dates, Age limit with relaxation, post by category, Selection process & official notification. So interested candidates are requested to read it carefully to apply for Teaching Non-teaching jobs in DPS Katra.
Apply through application & detailed resumes for the following positions
1. Principal Doctorate/Master’s Degree in English/ Any subject with B.Ed 5 -7 Yrs. in CBSE Schools
2. Administrative Officer Graduate in any discipline 3-4 Yrs. in CBSE Schools
3. PGT: Maths, Physics, English, Chemistry, Bio, Social Sciences Master’s Degree in concerned subject with B.Ed 4-5 Yrs. in CBSE Schools
4. TGT: Maths, English, Hindi, Science and Social Science Master’s Degree in concerned subject with B.Ed 3-4 Yrs. in CBSE Schools
5. PRT: All Subjects M.A/M.Sc/B.A/B.Sc with B.Ed 3-4 Yrs. in CBSE Schools
6. Coaches for Lawn Tennis, Table Tennis, Swimming, Football, Volley Ball, Basket Ball, Badminton and Yoga. NIS Coaches with B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed 3-4 Yrs. in a reputed educational institution
7. Security Officer Graduate in any discipline Retired from Army/Police will be preferred.
8. Gunmen (with Gun) Matric Pass Retired from Army will be prefered.
9. Security Guards Middle Pass Retired from Army will be preferred
10. Drivers Matriculate 3-4 Yrs. having heavy/PSV driving license
11. Conductors Middle Pass 1-2 Years
Salary and other benefits will commensurate with Qualification, Experience and DPS Society Norms. However, no constraint for the deserving candidates.
Through Application Form; Application forms can be collected from DPS Katra/DPS Jammu from 27th August to 4th September, 2018 up to 3:00 p.m. on all working days and submitted along with attested photocopies of all testimonials including two latest Passport Size Photographs, Medical Fitness Certificate, Character Certificate, Experience Certificate and Residence Proof by 06.09.2018.
Through E.-mail: Interested candidates may also send their applications and latest resumes along with the above documents through email on [email protected]. with cc. to [email protected].
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
For Delhi public School DPS Jammu, Srinagar, Katra Upcoming jobs notifications Selection Lists and Results update Free Job Alerts and Updates for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates. Keep Visiting Jkalerts.