Millat International School, Jammu Jobs Recruitment 2019.
Applications along with C.V’s from the eligible candidates are invited for the post of Principal, Millat International School, Jammu. The applications complete in all respects shall reach the office of undersigned on or before 27/06/2019.
Minimum Qualification Experience B.Ed. M. Ed./M.Sc./ 03 years of teaching experience in a reputed and recognized school.
Max. Age Limit 65 Yrs. as on 01-06-2019.
Monthly Honorarium Rs. 13000.00
1. The candidates must attach attested copies of all the documents alongwith 02 Passport size photographs.
2. The Candidates must be a Permanent resident of J&K State and must attach an attested copy of PRC issued by the competent authority.
3. Candidates who will meet the requisite qualification and experience shall have to face an interview.
4. Short-listed candidates will be called for an interview through email.
5. No application will be entertained after the due date.
6. B.Ed. is compulsory however, the preference and weightage shall be given to the candidates acquiring additional qualification of M.Sc. and M.F.d.
7. The appointment is for a period of one year only which may be extended by the School Management Committee subject to the performance of a candidate.
8. The appointment is exclusively for the purposes of school and the selected candidate shall not make any claim whatsoever in the future from this department.