J&K State AIDS Control Society invites eligible candidates for walk in interview to be held for the following posts on 28-12-2019 at 10:30 AM, for ART centre, GMC Kathua, purely on contract basis:
The other Terms & Conditions for contractual engagement are mentioned below:
1. The appointment is purely temporary for the period of one year on contract basis or till life of project whichever is earlier. However, in case of unsatisfactory performance, the contractual appointment can be terminated without any prior notice by the Society.
2. The candidate would have no claim for permanent absorption in the Society.
3. The selected candidates will have to work under the overall supervision of Project Director, JKSACS.
4. The age of fresh applicants applying for above said posts should be 18-60 years (for Medical Officer upto 70 years). Retired doctors can also apply for the Medical Officer post.
5. The selected candidates may be required to go for trainings/workshops within or outside the state.
How to Apply.
The interested candidates are requested to carry all the relevant original documents & self attested true copies of Degree/Diploma Certificate, DOB Certificate, Experience certificate, 02 Passport size photographs etc. for the walk-in interview to the office of Project Director, J&K AIDS Control Society, 1st Floor, SEERAT Complex, Sector 14, Near 5-A, Trikuta Nagar, Jammu.
Jammu & Kashmir AIDS Control Society, Department of Health & Medical Education 1K Floor, SEERAT Complex, Sector-14, Nank Nagar, Near Sector 5, Trikuta nagar, Jammu. Government of Jammu & Kashmir (UT) Website: www.jksacs.org Mail: [email protected] Ph: 0191-2471579