J&K Animal Husbandry Department Ganderbal Jobs Recruitment.
Jammu and Kashmir Animal Husbandry Department Job notification: Temporary Engagement of two (02) Data Entry Operators for uploading of Artificial Insemination data on INAPH portal under NAIP-II Chief Animal Husbandry Officer Ganderbal (Ex-Officio I/C Artificial Breeding Station Ganderbal) intends to hire two (02) adequately skilled and result oriented manpower as DATA ENTRY OPERATOR (DEO) under CSS- RGM for a period of ten (10) months only on consolidated monthly remuneration of As 10,000=00 (Rupees Ten Thousand only) for uploading Artificial Insemination Data on INAPH portal under NAIP-II.
Eligibility Criteria & Selection Procedure:
- Age minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years as on 01-01-2020.
- Minimum educational qualification: Graduation with Diploma in Computer Sciences.
- Must be a resident of district Ganderbal.
- The selection shall be strictly on the basis of merit, qualification and interview.
- Candidate should have the typing speed of minimum 30 words per minute.
- The engagement shall be purely on temporary basis for 10 months only and selected candidates shall not claim any regularization in future.
- The selected candidates have to work in liaison with Chief Animal Husbandry Officer and In-charge Artificial Breeding Station of the district.
- The working hours of the selected candidates shall be dependent upon the timing of data uploading on the online portal and availability of internet.
- Their working profile shall be as per the guidelines of the scheme and as decided by the Officer In charge ABS Ganderbal.
- The application forms (available at the office of undersigned from 17-09-2020 to 23-09-2020) complete in all respects should reach the Office of Chief Animal Husbandry Officer Ganderbal by registered post or in person by or before 24-09-2020.
- No TA/DA is permissible for attending the typing test and interview.
- The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of educational qualification in the ratio of 1:10.
- The list of shortlisted candidates shall be made available in the office of undersigned on 25-09-2020.
- Type test/interview of shortlisted candidates shall be held on 28-09-2020 from 11:00 AM by the committee of officers constituted for the purpose in the office of Chief Animal Husbandry Officer Ganderbal.
Documents to be attached:
Proof of Address (Domicile Certificate/Aadhaar Card).
Date of Birth certificate.
Certificate of graduation.
Diploma Certificate in Computer science.
Scorecard to be adopted:
Diploma in Computer Science=30 Points
Typing test=20 Points
Office of The Chief Animal Husbandry Officer Ganderbal
email: [email protected]; Fax: 0194-2416127