JK Bank Jobs Recruitment 2021 CFO Posts.
Apply Online For – Chief Financial Officer – CFO @ J&K Bank
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for onepost of Chief Financial Officer-CFO on Contract basis on following terms:
1.Eligibility (as on 01.01.2021):
Age:-The applicant should not be more than 65 years of age.Qualification:-He/she should be a qualified Chartered Accountant.Experience:Fifteen years in overseeing financial operations, preferably accounting and taxation matters, in banks/large corporate/PSU’s/FI’s/financial services organizations, of which 10 years shouldbe in Banks/FIs (of which five years should be at senior management level).
2.Role & Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of the Chief Financial Officer(CFO)will be accounting, budget planning & control, cash management, strategic planning, treasury, ALM and tax handling functions.The CFO will direct all finance –related strategies, initiatives and activities for organization-wide financial accounting and reporting. The CFO will be responsible for directing overall financial policies.
It would also include:
- Oversee all financial functions including accounting, budget, credit, insurance, tax and treasury.
- Design and coordinate a wide variety of accounting and statistical data and reports.
- Monitoring and review of finance and treasury policies, procedures and practices in line with international accounting standards, legal requirement and industry best practices.
- Ensuring prudent management of the Bank’s cash flow and associated financial risk exposures.
- Ensuring timely completion and submission of financial and statistical reporting for management and regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for accurate and timely presentation and reportingof financial information of the Bank.
- Establish accounting policies and procedures wherever required.
- Compliance with financial regulations and standards wherever applicable.
- Communicate both the Bank’s expected and actual financial performance.
- Overseeing the budget process, collecting of inputs and comparing the Bank’s actual performance vis -à-vis the budget estimates.
- Flagging risks to the finances –operational, market etc. And developing strategies to counter / mitigate the same.
- CFO will oversee the finance vertical of the Bank and his services will be utilized for value addition where ever required.
- Any other assignment as given by higher authorities from time to time.Develop and maintain a Business Continuity Plan.
3.Terms of Engagement:
(i)Nature of Engagement:Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years, with yearly performance review. The term of engagement may be extended at the option of the Bank.
(ii)CTC offered:Perks and facilities shall be paid as applicable for the post of President but will not be a limiting factor for the right candidate and will be discussed on a case to case basis.
(iii)Place of Posting: The position / placeof posting will be discussed and decided by the Bank.
Shortlisting & interaction(Bank may include any other process as per the requirement or as deemed fit).
All future announcements/details pertaining to this processwill only be published/provided on Bank’sauthorized websitehttps://www.jkbank.comfrom time to time under careers link.
Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria norms does not entitle the candidate to be called for selection process.
The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for shortlisting/selection process with reference to candidate’s age, qualification, essential requirements, suitability etc.
There will be no reservations for SC/ST and OBC categories.
Bank reserves the right to reject any application/candidature at any stage or cancel the recruitment/selection processwithout assigning any reasonthereof
J&K Bank Serving To Empower
Corporate Headquarters M.A. Road, Srinagar Phone-No’s -0194-2481931-35
JK Bank Official Website