JK Bank Jobs Recruitment 2021 Facilitator Posts Last Date extended.
Facilitator For Financial Literacy And Credit Counselling Centres (FLCCs) Online Applications are invited for the position of Facilitator at Financial Literacy And Credit Counselling Centres (FLCCs) on contract basis from candidates fulfilling the below mentioned criteria:
- Number of Posts = 12 Twelve (One at each FLCC center) Srinagar, Pulwama, Baramulla, Kulgam, Kupwara, Shopian, Budgam, Bandlpora, Ganderbal, Anantnag, Poonch and Rajouri.
- Qualification Graduation
- Age 65 years (Maximum)
- Contract Tenure 12 Months renewable up to a maximum period of three years subject to satisfactory performance and annual Appraisal/Review.
- Remuneration The remuneration shall be negotiable as per the Background/ Level/ experience of the candidate.
- Experience In Banking, Law, Finance, Agriculture and allied activities.
The applicant should have:
Sound knowledge of team building skills and the knowledge of local language is essential.
• Working knowledge of Computers.
• Preference will be given to honourably retired J&K Bank Officer not below the rank of Scale-Ill.
• Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge/skills of having conducted financial literacy camps.
Online application Fee: The eligible interested candidates have to pay Rs 500.00 (Five Hundred Only) as application fee through online mode.
Interested candidates may apply online on Bank’s website https://www.jkbank.com through careers link w.e.f. 16.03.2021 till
Online applications shall be screened for shortlisting of candidates. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview to assess communication /teaching skills and knowledge base etc. Note-Bank reserves the right to cancel the Notification or any application without assigning any reason thereof.
Android App: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO
Download Current Affairs