JK Bank Jobs Recruitment 2023 390 vacancies of Apprentices .
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. JK Bank jobs invites online applications for engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act-1961 (amended from time to time). Selected candidates will be engaged in branches/offices in the respective districts at the discretion of the Bank.
JK Bank Jobs Details:
Total Posts 390
Candidates must hold a Bachelors degree in any of disciplines of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of the Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. Result should be declared by or before last date of registration
The apprentice should be proficient in local language (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) of the respective region/area. Preference shall be given to domiciles of the respective regions/areas.
Age (as on 01/01/2023)
Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years. However, relaxation in upper age limit for categories like SC/ST/OBC/PwBD etc. as per Government guidelines shall be applicable.
The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs. (7500/- + 1500/-) per month for the engagement period of one (01) year. Apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/benefits.
The apprentice shall be imparted On-the Job Training during normal working hours, as applicable to the clerical staff.
Other Terms & Conditions
- The Candidate should not have undergone Apprenticeship with any organization earlier or pursuing the Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act 1961 as amended from time to time or terminated in between the course of Apprenticeship training due to the fault of candidate himself.
- Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training or have job experience after completion of educational qualifications shall not be eligible for being engaged as apprentice.
- The apprentice shall have no right to claim employment in Bank after completion of the training.
- Bank does not have any obligation to offer regular employment to apprentice during or after completion of apprenticeship period.
- Candidates shall be relieved immediately after completion of one (01) year apprenticeship period.
- Every apprentice undergoing apprenticeship training in Bank shall be a trainee and not a worker and as such the provisions of any law with respect to labor shall not apply to or in relation to such apprentice.
- If the Apprentice wants to leave the Apprenticeship training during the Contract period, he/she shall be allowed to leave only at the end of that particular quarter.
- In case the Apprentice dropout/absconds, he/she will be liable to refund the stipend drawn for that quarter.
- All other terms and conditions of Apprenticeship not expressly mentioned in the notification shall be as prescribed under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Candidate has to apply for only one District/Area. In case a candidate registers for more than one District/Area, his/her latest application will be considered.
J&K Bank Recruitment 2023: Syllabus Pattern
How to Apply
- Registration on apprenticeship portal: A candidate should initially register/create his/her profile in the web portal https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in , as a candidate. Only those candidates who have already registered themselves on the apprenticeship portal and applied against the opportunity created by Jammu And Kashmir Bank Ltd shall be allowed to register for online examination.
J&K Bank Recruitment 2023: Official Notification pdf
J&K Bank Recruitment 2023: Direct Link
Direct link here Click Here to Apply Online