J&K District Tuberculosis Officer Baramulla Accountant Jobs.
Jammu and Kashmir TB Officer Jobs Recruitment Applications on a prescribed format are invited from the permanent residents of District Baramulla for the below mentioned posts under National Tuberculosis Elimination Programme (NTEP) erstwhile RNTCP.
Last date 12 Nov 2020.
|Post||Essential Qualification||Desirable Qualification||Selection Criteria|
|Accountant One (01)||Graduate in Commerce: • Two years experience in maintenance of accounts on double entry system in a recognized society or institution.|
• Experience in working with accounting software for at least 2 yrs
|Familiarity with audit in a recognized society or institution.|
• MBA/PGD in Financial management
|Graduation: 20 points. Written Test: 80 points. Total: 100 points|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The selectee shall be appointed under National Tuberculosis Elimination Programme (NTEP) erstwhile RNTCP on a contractual basis initially for a period of One Year;
- The contract of the appointee shall be extended subject to his / her performance in the National Tuberculosis Elimination Programme (NTEP) erstwhile RNTCP
- The appointee shall be paid monthly remuneration as per the NTEP Financial Guidelines;
- The selectee must produce original documents at the time of his / her selection; Application Form incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any intimation to the applicant;
- A candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitted fabricated / tampered testimonials or making statement which are false and incorrect, his / her candidature shall be cancelled and he / she shall be liable for legal action under law;
- Application Forms (Free of Cost) shall be available in the office of the District Tuberculosis Officer / Member Secretary District TB Control Society Baramulla (HQ- Sopore) during working hours;
- The Candidate must submit his / her application form along with the self-attested photocopies of Date of Birth Certificate, Graduation Marks sheet and Experience Certificate(s), in the office of the District Tuberculosis Officer Baramulla (HQ- Sopore) within 10 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Newspaper;
- No application form shall be accepted after the cut-off date / stipulated time;
- No TA / DA shall be paid for appearing in the Screening Test / Interview.