J&K Health Services Jammu hiring of contractual staff.
Applications on the prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for hiring to the post of Vector-Borne Disease (VBD) Technical Supervisor at different locations of Jammu Division under National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme (NVBDCP).
The application forms, complete in all respects, should be deposited in the office of the State Malariologist. J&K State, Near MLA Hostel, Shalamar, Jammu between 10.00 AM to 4:30 PM on all working days by 31.01 2020.
• Eligible candidates can apply
Details regarding the advertisement can be had from the Departmental Website w.w.w.jkhealth.org.
Terms and Conditions:
• The hiring is purely on contractual basis which will be renewable on year to year basis, based on satisfactory work and conduct The appointing authority shall have the right to terminate hiring without assigning any reason
• The Candidate shall have to give one month advance notice before leaving the job.
• The Contractual hiring shall not confer any right on the candidate to claim extension or benefits
• The consolidated honorarium per month is inclusive of all allowances and monetary benefits
• The entitlement of leave, travel etc shall be governed by the rules in vogue and as applicable to the contractual/consolidated employees at State Health Society
• The candidate shall have to join his/her duty within 7 days from the date of issuance of selection list, along with the requisite original documents failing which his/her appointment shall automatically be treated as cancelled
• The candidate shall have to execute a contract agreement with the respective Chief Medical Officer of the District.
• The selected candidates will have to work in the Districts/lnstitutions against which they are selected and their engagement shall be non transferable
• The hiring shall be governed by other terms and conditions as are not specifically mentioned herein but are made applicable in case of such appointments at any time by the contracting authority
• If the number of applicants is more than five times the number of posts advertised then a screening test may be conducted
• The date of screening test and its venue shall be notified in leading local newspapers.
• Qualifying candidates shall have to appear for the interview, the date for which will be notified in leading local newspapers.
• No separate interview call letters shall be issued individually
The applicants shall submit the duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with the following self attested documents:
• Relevant Essential qualification certificate including marks cards and degree/diploma
• Marks certificate of education qualification
• Matriculation certificate/ Date of Birth Certificate
• Valid Address proof from Thsildar as per Annexure
• One passport size photograph attested by Gazetted Officer to be affixed on the application form & one spare photograph to be submitted along with the form
• No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidate for attending the screening test/mterview
• Applications not accompanied with necessary supporting documents, shall be rejected summarily
• In case, the last date fixed for receipt of application is declared a holiday, next working day shall be deemed to be the last date for receiving the applications
• The application should be superscripted as application for the post of Vector Borne Disease (VBD)
Technical Supervisor for district which ever applicable
Knowledge and skills:
• Proficient in programme implementation with the active involvement of stakeholders
• Technically proficient in participating planning and developing yearly, quarterly plans with clear outcome indicators.
• Capability of carrying of trainings and large scale IEC campaigns
• Evaluate programme outcomes on periodic basis.
• Ability to share programme thrust areas, progress and outcome in the District Level/State Level meetings, seminars & workshops.
• Ability and willingness to travel extensively
• Interpersonal and management skills with ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
• Possess team working capability
• Should have Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Science and have good command over MS-Office/internet
• Good communication skills in English and Hindi/local language, both written and verbal
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• To support programme implementation and VBD control activities in the Block/subcentre/ village level with clear measurable outcomes and achievable targetsas per programme guidelines and directions issued by the Directorate of NVBDCP. Delhi from time to time.
• To coordinate with Block/ District level line departments and other agencies for successfully implementing of VBD’s at Block/ District Level
• To ensure quality and monthly /quarterly/Annual reporting of all the activities including utilization of resources undertaken by the Block/ District Vector Borne Diseases unit.
• To undertake any other tasks and responsibilities assigned by the District/ State implementing agencies.