JK NHM Job Recruitment 2020 Junior Staff Nurse, Sister Tutor 23 posts.
District Health Society Shopian NHM Job Recruitment 2020
Jammu and Kashmir NHM Job Recruitment 2020 Applications from eligible candidates are invited on prescribed format for contractual hiring of services with respect to the following Vacant Posts under National Health Mission as per the details given as under:
|Category||No. Of Posts||Requisite Qualification||Selection Criteria|
|Junior Staff Nurse||21||BSC Nursing Or Matric with Diploma in Jr. Staff Nursing Training from SMF or any other recognised Institute||• Screening Test = 60 Points|
• Matric = 10 Points
• BSc Nursing/Diploma in GNM from SMF or any other recognized Institute = 15 points
• Viva Voce = 15 Points
Note Item (i) to (iii) on pro-rata basis
|Sister Tutor||02||BSc Nursing from SMF or any other recognized institute||i. BSC Nursing = 80 Points|
ii. Viva Voce = 20 Points
Note Item (i) on pro-rata basis
How to apply NHW Shopian.
The selection for above vacancies shall be made as per guidelines of NHM. The interested eligible candidates can submit their dully filled in applications on the prescribed form in the office of Chief Medical Officer, Shopian/Vice-Chairman, and District Health Society Shopian (Planning Section) by or before 18th September 2020.
Last to apply: 18th September 2020
List of documents to be attached with the application form:
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Permanent Residence Certificate.
- Degree/Diploma Certificates
- All Academic certificates
- Married/Un-Married certificate in case of female candidates
- Four Passport Size recent Photographs
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Applicant belonging to District/block Shopian only can apply.
- The hiring will be purely on contractual basis. Initial contract for hiring shall be till 31st March 2021. Further extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate and approval of the post by State Health Society/GOI.
- A contractual appointee shall not be entitled to any other allowances or monitory benefits whatsoever.
- A contractual appointee shall have to execute an agreement bond with District Health Society Shopian.
- NoTA/DA will be admissible to the candidates coming for the interview/ Screening test.
- Application can be rejected by the screening Committee if found not falling as per criteria.
- A contractual appointee shall not be entitled to any preferential claim for a regular appointment under normal process of selection.
- The number of vacancies is only indicative and may increase or decrease.
- All contracts executed under the banner of “District Health Society” stand cancelled if society s dissolved at any time during the contract period.
- In case of local Criteria the candidates have to submit documentary proof from the concerned Department that the candidate is currently resident of the village at the time of interview.
- The selection for above vacancies shall be made as per guidelines of NHM. The interested eligible candidates can submit their dully filled in applications on the prescribed form in the office of Chief Medical Officer, Shopian/Vice-Chairman, and District Health Society Shopian (Planning Section) by or before 18th September 2020
- Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected out rightly.
- The advertisement Notice can be cancelled/Modified at any stage without giving any prior notice
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU & KASHMIR
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER SHOPIAN
(MINI SECRETARIAT SHOPIAN-192303)
Tele Phone/ Fax:-01933-261898, e-mail [email protected]