J&K PMBJAK Jobs Recruitment 2021. | Pharmacists post | last date 09th of October 2021.
District Health Society Ramban J&K PMBJAK jobs of Pharmacists in District Ramban District Health Society Ramban is going to establish Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra (PMBJAK) at District Hospital Ramban and Block Banihal with the objective to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all. particularly the poor and disadvantaged, through exclusive outlets “Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra’s so as to reduce pocket expenses in healthcare. In this regard. District Health Society Ramban intends to hire only Registered Pharmacists (as per Central Act i.e. Pharmacy Act 1948) with JKPMC front District Ramban to work on profit share basis at Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra (PMBJAK) to be established at District Hospital Ramban and CHC Banihal Block Banihal. The walk-in-interview is scheduled to be held on 09th of October 2021 at 11.00 AM in the Office of Chief Medical Officer, District Administrative complex. DC Office. Ramban.
Eligibility criteria & terms/conditions are as under:-
Eligible Criteria for an Applicant:-
1. Applicant should be permanent resident of District Ramban and preferably residing at Ramban and Tehsil Banihal respectively.
2. Maximum age limit is 40 years (Candidates more in age shall be preferred over younger candidates.)
3. Ilie candidate shall be a Pharmacist, registered as per Central Act i.e. Pharmacy Act 1948 with JKPMC.
4. He / She shall have w orking know ledge of operating computer for billing purpose.
5. He/she shall be unemployed for which he’she has to give an undertaking to this effect on stamp paper duly attested by lM Class Judicial Magistrate.
6. Retired registered Pharmacist with JKPMC too can apply.
7. NOC from District Industries Centre Ramban and District Employment Officer Ramban.
Terms & conditions:-
1. PMBJAK shall he run on 24×7 basis under the supervision of BMO Concerned.
2. Engagement of Pharmacist in PMBJAK is a temporary arrangement for three years on performance basis and shall not confirm any right for his /her permanent absorption/ regularization in the department and can be terminated any time w ithout notice.
3. There is no fixed salary- & the working is purely on profit basis.
4. Out of total 20% margin on MRP of each drug as per guidelines . registered pharmacists shall be prov ided 15 % (each Pharmacist 7.5%) of margin on MRP of each drug and rest of 5% of the margin shall go to I lospital Development Fund of the Concerned Hospital..
5. Only medicines supplied by BPPI should be sold at PMBJAK.
6. All the hilling should be done by using software prov ided by BPPI.
7. The Selected Pharmacists shall execute an agreement with the department through MS Dll Ramban and BMO Banihal attested by lu Class Magistrate, that lie/she will abide by all the terms and conditions as laid by the department and shall work under the supen’ision of MS Dll Ramban/ BMO Concerned and shall not claim any regular appointment/reguturization in the department in lieu of this agreement and he or she will not resign before completion of term of two years.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply
Interested eligible candidates may walk in for interview on 09.10.2021 at 11.00 am in the office of Chief Medical Officer. District Administrative Complex, and Ramban along with one coloured passport size photograph and original documents with a set of photocopies of the relevant documents, superscribing the name of the post applied for.
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER, RAMBAN
Download Last 12 Months Current Affairs PDF for upcoming JKSSB Govt Jobs.
Download Last 6 month Current Affairs PDF
Download Complete Aug Current Affairs Pdf.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.