J&K PMBJAK Jobs Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacists posts | Walk in interview 10th June 2021.
For hiring of Pharmacists under PMBJAK in District Ramban District Health Society, Ramban is going to establish Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra (PMBJAK) at District Hospital Ramban, Block Banihal, Batote, Gool & Ukheral with the objective to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all, particularly the poor and disadvantaged, through exclusive outlets “Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra’s”, so as to reduce pocket expenses in healthcare. In this regard, District Health Society Ramban intends to hire Registered Pharmacists (as per Central Act i.e. Pharmacy Act 1948) from District
Ramban to work on profit share basis at Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra (PMBJAK) to be established at District Hospital Ramban, Block Banihal, Batote, Gool & Ukheral. The walk-in-interviews is scheduled to be held on 10th June 2021 at 11.00 AM in the Office of Chief Medical Officer, District Administrative complex, DC Office, Ramban.
J&K PMBJAK jobs details.
Name of the Posts: Pharmacists
Walk-in: 10th June 2021 at 11.00 AM in the Office of Chief Medical Officer, District Administrative complex, DC Office, Ramban.
How to apply PMBJAK Ramban Jobs.
Interested eligible candidates may walk in for interview on 10.6.2021 at 11.00 am in the office of Chief Medical Officer, District Administrative Complex, Ramban along with one coloured passport size photograph and orig al documents with a set of photocopies of the relevant documents, super scribing the name of the post applied for.
Eligibility criteria & terms/conditions are as under :
Eligible Criteria for an Applicant :
- Applicant should be permanent resident of District Ramban and preferably residing in the Medical Block of Banihal, Batote, Gool & Ukheral.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years (Candidates more in age shall be preferred over younger candidates.)
- The candidate shall be a Pharmacist, registered as per Central Act i.e. Pharmacy Act 1948.
- He / She shall have working knowledge of operating computer for billing purpose.
- He/she shall be unemployed for which he/she has to give an undertaking to this effect on stamp paper duly attested by Class Judicial Magistrate.
Terms & conditions :
- PMBJAK shall be run on 24×7 basis under the supervision of Medical Superintendent District Hospital Ramban/BMO Concerned.
- Engagement of Pharmacist in PMBJAK is a temporary arrangement for three years on performance basis and shall not confirm any right for his /her permanent absorption/ regularization in the department and can be terminated any time without notice.
- There is no fixed salary & the working is purely on profit basis.
- Out of total 20% margin on MRP of each drug as per guidelines , registered pharmacists shall be provided 15 % (each Pharmacist =7.5%) of margin on MRP of each drug and rest of 5% of the margin shall go to Hospital Development Fund of the Concerned Hospital.
- Only medicines supplied by BPPI should be sold at PMBJAK.
- All the billing should be done by using software provided by BPPI.
- The Selected Pharmacists shall execute an agreement with the department through Medical Superintendent, DH Ramban /BMO concerned attested by 1st Class Magistrate, that lie/she will abide by all the terms and conditions as laid by the department and shall work under the supervision Medical Superintendent, DH Ramban /BMO Concerned and shall not claim any regular appointment/regularization in the department in lieu of this agreement.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Full Details and Application form Click Below :
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER, RAMBAN
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.