J&K Rural Engineering Wing Jobs Recruitment 2021.
J&K Engagement of Retired Engineers on a contractual basis in J&K Rural Engineering Wing Jobs (Jammu Division).
Ref: Government Order No. 265-RD& PR of 2021 Dated: 30-09-2021 issued by Department of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, J&K.
Applications on prescribed performa are invited from eligible retired Engineers for engagement on contractual basis in the Rural Engineering Wing (Jammu Division) against following posts.
Name of Post
01 Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)
02 Assistant Engineer (AE)
03 Junior Engineer (JE)
How to apply
The applications can be submitted in the Directorate of Rural Development Department Jammu w.e.f 12-11-2021 to 26-11-2021.
Terms and Conditions
1. Period of Contract: The period of contract shall be of one (01) year only which shall be further extendable in case of satisfactory performance & requirement. Contractual engagement are liable to the terminated by the competent authority without assigning any reason, whatsoever, at any time. The contractual engagement shall not confer any right or claim or to any regularization or continuation of service.
2. Remuneration: The Junior Engineers shall be paid an consolidated amount of Rs. 30,000/- PM, Assistant Engineers shall be paid Rs. 40,000/- PM & Assistant Executive Engineers shall be paid @ Rs. 45,000/- PM.
3. Place of Work: The retiree shall be posted against the available vacancy/ Post mentioned in the Contractual engagement order to be issued by the Director concerned.
4. Age Limit : The maximum age limit for the applicant(s) shall be 62 years as on 1st of January 2022. The engaged engineer shall be continued till he/she attains the age of 65 years or expiry of their contractual period mentioned in the engagement order whichever is earlier.
5. Leave: They will not be entitled to any kind of regular leave except (casual leave) on pro-rata basis.
6. Eligibility:- The retired engineers shall be eligible to apply only against the post from which he/she got retired and not against any other post.
7. Working days and working hours shall be same as are applicable in case of other serving officers and employees of the Department.
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR DIRECTORATE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT JAMMU
Tel. 0191-2505443 (0) 2503537 (F)
E-Mail: [email protected], [email protected] Website: www.drdj.nic.in