J&K Tele Educational Network Appointment of Technical Assistant Contractual Staff for Edusat Studio/Hub for Kashmir Division
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) implemented Satellite based Tele Education Network including deployment of Ku-Band Hub. Teaching end (Studio) & remote Satellite interactive Terminal (SITs) in the state of Jammu & Kashmir with objective of establishing a satellite based distance education service. The Main Studio is located at Government College of Women, M. A. Road, Srinagar and SITs have been installed in various government educational institutions cutting across Kashmir Division.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidate of Jammu and Kashmir State for the following position to be appointed on contractual basis purely of temporary nature initially for a period of one year or till the post is filled whichever is earlier.
How to apply J&K Tele Education Network EDUSAT.
The applicants can apply online on http://www.gcwmaroad.edu.in/ and the hardcopy of the application form with supporting documents(certificates) shall reach to the office of undersigned by or before 15th September 2020. The applications should be enclosed with all the relevant documents duly attested. The candidates shall have to produce all the original documents at the time of interview. The undersigned reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
1. The engagement will be made for one year on consolidated salary or till the post is filled up by way of appointment of a candidate duly selected by the competent authority whichever is earlier.
2. The candidate should be fully qualified for the post as prescribed herein above on or before the date of applying for the temporary engagement.
3. Age limit: Minimum 18 years Maximum 40 years
4. The candidate engaged will have to maintain discipline and abide by the set rules and regulations. Indiscipline of violation of rules and regulations will entail disengagement.
5. The candidate shall be a domicile of UT of J&K.
6. The candidates engaged will have to maintain punctuality and will have to work to the entire satisfaction of the Principal/Divisional Coordinator Edusat Network.
7. The candidate will have to furnish an undertaking on the non judicial stamp paper of Rs. 20/- duly attested by a Judicial Magistrate that he/she accepted the terms and conditions as detailed herein above.
8. The candidates engaged shall not have any claim whatsoever for permanent appointment and shall be liable for termination at any point of time without giving any reasons thereof.
9. Place of Work: Govt. College for Women. M.A Road, Srinagar, J&K.
10. Important Dates: Online Form Submission Start Date: 31st August 2020 Online Form Submission Last Date: 15th September 2020
Hard copy submission of the form along with P/S certificates: 1 st September – 15th September 2020
11. Form Processing Fee: Rs.500 (through Demand Draft in favour of Principal,Govt. College for Women, M.A Road, Srinagar)
12. Certificates/Documents to be submitted in hard copy in the office of Principal, Govt. College for Women, M.A Road, Srinagar
Hard copy of online submitted form along with processing fee of Rs. 500 (Demand Draft).