JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission CET 2021
Notification No.065-BOPEE of 2021 Dated: 09-06-2021
Online Applications, duly affixed with latest coloured photograph, thumb impression and signature are invited from Domiciles of the Union Territories of J&K /Ladakh, who are eligible and desirous for appearing in the Common Entrance Test for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course for the academic session 2021.
The selection of the candidates to such courses shall be regulated by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Act, 2002 and the Rules and Regulations there under; JK Reservation Act, 2004 as amended vide J&K Re organization Act, 2019, S.O. 69 dated 28-02-2020, S.O. 127 dated 20-04-2020, and subject to further amendments, if any, by the competent authority, from time to time and the guidelines/information as contained in the Electronic Information Brochure-2021 which are available on the official website(s) of the BOPEE www.jkbopee.gov.in/www.jakbopee.org.
1. Receipt of online application forms: w.c.f. 12-06-2021.
2. Last date for filling the online application forms: 26-06-2021.
3 Fee Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) to be paid online through national Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
4. Please download e-information Brochure from BOPEE website(s) viz www.ikbQpec.eov.in / www.iakbopee.orH.
5. The syllabus for the examination/test shall be available on e-Information Brochure & also on official website www.jkbopee.gov.in in due course of time.
6. Date of Entrance Test: to be notified separately.
7 The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the Information Brochure before filling up of Online Application Forms. The Board shall not be responsible for any act of omission or commission in filling up of the Online Application Form by the candidate. It is incumbent upon the candidates to go through the information contained in the e-information Brochure and agree to follow the conditions contained therein. No candidate can claim any alteration in any of the conditions which have been Incorporated in the e-lnformatlon Brochure and notified in advance.
8. The candidates are further advised to remain in touch with the BOPEE website (s) www.ikbopee.gov.in / www.lakbopee.ora. The Board shall not be responsible for any delay caused in publication of Notices/ Notifications in the Print Media (Newspapers) as delay, if any, in such publication(s) is not within the control of the Board, notwithstanding that the Board notifies the same on the official website(s) and for publication in the newspapers simultaneously on the date of issue of the said Notifications/Notices etc.
9. The entrance test, if held, shall be conducted Offline by the Board, if need arises.
10. Common Entrance Test shall be held, only, if, the number of candidates for this course is more than the number of seats, otherwise, selection shall be made on the basis of Merit secured by eligible candidates in GNM course.
The applicants can also contact the Help Desk of I.T. Section of the 80PEE during the office hours and working days only on 0194-2437647 / 0194-2433590/ / 0191-2470102/0191-2479371 and or email- at helpdeskiakbopee<g>gmail.com for any assistance / guidance in this regard.
Submission of Online Application Forms:
The interested candidates have to upload the following scanned original / self-attested certificates in PDF format with size from 100-200 KB along with the Application Form:-
(i) domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh as the case may be (Domicile Certificate, if not issued, at the time of filling up of online Application Form, the candidate can upload undertaking certifying that he/she shall submit / produce the same at the time of counselling/ Admission). For Candidates of UT of Ladakh, 5T certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate,
(ii) Marks Cards of GNM course;
(iii) Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation Certificate issued by the Board and not by Municipal Authority );
(iv) Reserved category certificate, if any (Reservation shall be applicable for Govt. Colleges / Institutions) only,
(v) Registration certificate issued by J&K Paramedical Council
Further, it is for the Information of all the concerned that afore-titled documents as required for submission of application form shall be considered provisional and subject to change(s) as may be issued by the Government /Competent Authority subsequently.
1. The candidates can change/ modify their online Application Form at any time before it is “submitted” online. However, for any subsequent modifications, if required, finally the candidates should approach the BOPEE office Srinagar/ Jammu. They are advised, in their own interest, not to share their ‘login’ details with any other person, lest he/she may get an opportunity to change important details in the Application Form. They can check the status of their Application Form on the official website(s) of the BOPEE. If any form is not confirmed for want of any required information, the candidate concerned must report in the BOPEE office Srinagar or Jammu by or before 28 June, 2021 failing which his/her Application Form shall be rejected without any further notice.
2. The candidates shall also have to upload their photograph, signature and thumb impression images in JPEG format and size within the range of 10-50 KB as given in the instructions in the e-Information Brochure uploaded on the BOPEE website(s).
3. The candidates must, after filling up all the required entries, ensure that their online payment has been successfully made and all the requisite documents have been uploaded in specified format/size. Mere downloading of the Application Form does not mean that the candidate has submitted his/her Application Form successfully. Candidate should ensure that he/she keeps checking the status of his/her online application forms until it is scrutinized by the Board and approved/accepted.
4. The candidates should enter valid e-mail address/mobile number on the application form, which shall be used by the Board in sending messages/e-mails to them, whenever required;
A candidate must:
1. be a domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh as the case may be(if the candidate(s) applying for this course do not have domicile certificate at the time of filling up of online application form,
he/she is advised to upload an undertaking (on plain paper) certifying that he/she shall produce the domicile certificate at the time of counselling/Admission). For Candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by Competent authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile certificate;
2. have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board and have obtained a Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM ) examination and registered as R.N.R.M. with J&K Paramedical Nursing Council. A male Nurse, trained before the implementation of new integrated course besides being registered as a Nurse with J&K Paramedical Nursing Council, shall produce evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the areas such as O.T. Techniques, Ophthalmic Nursing, Leprosy Nursing, T.B. Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Neurological and Neuro surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Cancer Nursing, Orthopaedic Nursing;
3. be medically fit.
The candidates applying for this course are advised to go through syllabus of GNM Courses, which they have already studied, issued by INC (Indian Nursing Council) which includes. Medical Surgical Nursing I, II, Anatomy & Physiology, Pathophysiology & Microbiology, Mental Health Nursing Psychology, Sociology, Child Health Nursing, NutritFon, Midwifery & Gynecological Nursing, Fundamental of Nursing, Community Health Medicine-f&ll, First Aid. Environmental Sanitation & Communication diseases. Health Education & Communication Skills etc.
The tentative number of seats. Reservation Policy etc. (Reservation shall be only applicable to Govt. Colleges/ Institutions) etc. for the examination are given in the e-Brochure, The examination shall be conducted in one sitting of two hours duration and the paper shall contain 120 questions comprising different sections in case the Board decides so.
The eligibility is bare minimum/provisional and shall be subject to such changes/bench marks as may be fixed by the concerned Competent Authority. The Board shall on receipt of any such communication from the concerned Authority notify the same, which shall govern the eligibility criteria.
a) The information provided by the candidates in the online Application Form cannot be verified from the original documents by the BOPEE officials before admission of candidates. The information on the Application Form downloaded page or on the Admit Card of candidate shall in no case be construed as an acceptance of such information/category certificate by the BOPEE. Therefore, if at any stage, it is found that a candidate has provided false or incorrect information in respect of any eligibility condition(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled without any further notice;
(a) The candidates are warned not to resort to any unfair / fraudulent means or act of impersonation at the time of Entrance Test or upload any objectionable material including a photo of any object, other than his/her own photograph while submitting the online form. In case, a candidate is found taking recourse to such acts, criminal prosecution shall be initiated against him/her and his/her abettors. He /she shall be permanently debarred from appearing in the entrance Test in future.
(b) Any candidate uploading image of an object other than his/her own photograph shall be disqualified from appearing in the Examination(s). Besides action as warranted under law shall also be taken against such candidate.
Original Documents required to be submitted in the Institution at the time of Admlssion:-
a) Marks certificates of the GNM Course;
b) Date of birth (Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate) from a recognized Board;
c) Domicile Certificate for candidates belonging to UT of J&K and ST certificate as a Domicile for candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh;
d) Category Certificate, if any (applicable for Govt. Colleges/ Institutions);
e) Registration Certificate issued by J&K Paramedical Council;
f) Any other document as may be required by the Institution.
I. The candidates having more than one reserved category certificate can get benefit of only one category indicated and uploaded along with the Application Form, which in no case shall be changed afterwards. The candidate, whose category certificate has not been found valid, will be considered in open merit, if otherwise found eligible without any further notice.
II. Candidates who select single choice/preference shall be considered for that course/college/lnstitute only and he/she shall not be considered for selection to such College / Institution for which preference / choice has not been filled by candidate in his/ her preference form irrespective of his/her merit.
Roll No Slip/Admit Card (in case Entrance Examination is held):
This shall be notified separately.
Venue for Conduct of Examination (In case Entrance Examination was held):
The Examination shall be conducted at Jammu / Srinagar simultaneously.
The online application forms submitted is purely provisional and is liable to be cancelled at any stage, if found invalid during the verification process.
The reservation shall be applicable to Government Colleges / Institutions only
If the number of candidates are less than the number of seats, then the Board may recommend the selection of candidates to this course on the basis of merit of qualifying marks secured by candidates i.e. marks secured in GNM Course.
THE J&K BOARD OF PROFESSIONAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Tele/Fax: 0194-2433760, 2433590, 2437647 (Srinagar): 0191-2479371, 2470102 (Jammu) Website: http://www.jakbopee.org, www.jkbopee.gov.in Email:[email protected] / [email protected]
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.