JKDISM Jobs Recruitment 2021 43 Nursing Orderlies posts.
J&K Directorate of Indian Systems of Medicine Hiring of Nursing Orderlies/Skilled Attendants in Panchkarma/ Regimenal therapies on contractual basis under National Ayush Mission.
Ref (i): Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India’s approval conveyed vide No. S-16012/3/2020-NAM (Part-I) dated 26.03.2021.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for hiring of Nursing Orderlies/Skilled Attendants in Panchkarma/Regimenal therapies for 31 AYUSH Units and 6 Specialized AYUSH Centres on contractual basis under National AYUSH Mission, J&K as per the details given below:
1. The candidate should be domicile of J&K.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
2. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis. Initial contract for hiring shall be upto 31.03.2022 and further extension will be subject to good performance of the contractual employee / approval of the post by Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.
3. In case of poor performance, services of the candidates are liable to be terminated with one month’s prior notice.
4. The selection of the candidates for the above mentioned post shall be made on the basis of merit and preference given by the candidate regarding place of working.
5. Applications as per prescribed format should be submitted to the Directorate of ISM, Indira Chowk Jammu/Bemina Srinagar (Near Habitat Centre) on workings days (Monday to Friday) by or before 21st June, 2021.
6. Application form is available on the official website www.jkdism.in which is the only and authentic source of information with respect to Directorate of ISM, J&K. This office shall not be responsible for inconvenience caused to anybody due to misleading/ false information made available by any other website(s) and purportedly claimed to be associated with Directorate of ISM, J&K, in any manner whatsoever.
7. The number of vacancies are only indicative and may increase or decrease.
8. List of documents, self-attested, to be attached with the application form:
(i) . Date of Birth Certificate.
(ii) . Domicile Certificate.
(iii) . 10th Pass Certificate/Marks Card.
(iv) .Experience certificate, as per advertisement notice, from Centre/Clinic with date and sign of the registered Ayush doctor along with seal.
9. Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected outrightly.
10. Any further information including list of short-listed candidates, date of interview, etc. shall be uploaded on the website www.jkdism.in. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated through the website. No individual communication to the candidates shall be made in this regard.
Government of Jammu and Kashmir Directorate of Indian Systems of Medicine
(National AYUSH Mission J&K) (Indira Chowk, Jammu/ Bemina, Srinagar)
Tele/Fax: 0194-2490443, 2490455 (May-Oct) 0191-2543988, 2543955 (Nov-Apr)
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.