Applications are invited regarding walk-in interview for hiring the services of Specialists in following streams in both the Divisions of UT of J&K & Medical officers (MBBS), on contractual basis, under National Health Mission, J&K, against the vacant posts in various Districts of the Jammu Division/ Kashmir Division.
2. Gynecology & Obsetritics.
Eligibility/Selection criteria for Specialists:-
1. Qualification: PG Degree/ Diploma in relevant stream recognized by Medical Council of India and registered with the Medical Council of India/ J&K State Medical CounciL.
2. Age: Maximum age limit up to 65years.
3. Stay at the place of posting is mandatory.
4. During the contract period Consultant cannot do Private Practice.
5. Remuneration: Rs. 50,000/- per month.
Eligibility/ Selection criteria for Medical Officers (MBBS):-
Candidates should bring filled application form aLong with the self-attested photo copies of the documents mentioned under terms & conditions on the day of Walk-in Interview.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Hiring will be purely on contractual basis. Initial contract for hiring shall be upto 31st March 2021, and further yearly extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/ approval of the post by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt, of India.
2. Interview will be held on 14th March, 2020 in the office of State Health Society, National Health Mission at Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Near Sainik School, Kandoli Nagrota, Jammu.
3. Application form shall also be available on the official website www.iknhm.com which is the only and authentic source of information with respect to National Health Mission, J&K. This office shall not be responsible for inconvenience caused to anybody due to misleading/ false information made available by any other website(s) and purportedly claimed to be associated with NHM, J&K, in any manner whatsoever.
4. List of documents to be attached with the application form:
i. Date of Birth Certificate.
ii. Degree of requisite Qualification.
iii. Marks sheet of all years/ one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the years of the required qualification for the post applied for.
iv. MD/MS/PG Diploma for Specialists.
v. Copy of Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India/ J&K State Medical Council.
5. Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected out rightly.
6. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated through the website. No individual communication to the candidates shall be made in this regard.