JKPSC Jobs Recruitment 2022 | 220 Posts.
JKPSC Combined Competitive Pre Exam 2022 220 Posts. Jammu and Kashmir Service Public Commission JKPSC Applications through online mode are invited from applicants, who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu 85 Kashmir, for appearing in the J&K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2022, in accordance with the rules laid down vide SRO-103 of 2018 Dated: 23.02.2018 and S.0 61 of 2021, dated 23-022021, issued by General Administration Department Government of UT of Jammu 85 Kashmir, and upto date j85K Public Service Commission (Conduct of Examination) Rules. The details of syllabus and scheme of examination is given in SRO-103 of 2018 available on the website of the Commission i.e. http://www/jkpsc. nic.in.
JKPSC Jobs Details:
Post / Services name
Junior Scale of J&K Admistrative Services
J&K Police (G) Services
J&K Accounts (G) Services
- The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 25.04.2022
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 15.05.2022.
The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility as regards acquisition of Domicile Certificates and educational and professional qualifications.
The minimum and maximum age will however be reckoned with reference to 1st January, 2022.
Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form from 16.05.2022 (12:00am) to 18.05.2022 (11:59 pm) (3 days). Instructions in this regard will be made available on the website.
Candidates are not required to submit a hard copy or any other documents to the Commission.
Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability to pay fee or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The tentative date of Preliminary Examination (in two sessions) is 26.06.2022 (SUNDAY).
- The tentative date for commencement of the Main Examination is 28.10.2022
Click here – JK Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2022
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test
🚆 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝘿 Mock Test