JKPSC Jobs Recruitment 2022 Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) 61 posts.
JKPSC Jobs Applications, through online mode, are invited from the domiciles of the Union The territory of Jammu & Kashmir, possessing the Academic/Professional qualification and prescribed age, for the posts details of which are given in the following paras, in terms of the Jammu and Kashmir Engineering (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 1978 notified vide SRO 297 of 2006 dated 14-09-2006 and “Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Conduct of Service, Pay & Allowance) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020” notified vide S.O. 192 of 2020 dated: 17.06.2020 and the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021.
JKPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs details:
Name of the post: Assistant Engineers ((Mechanical)
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant branch of Engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India in the appropriate branch ofEngineering.
Application date: The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms, will be available at the website of the Commission from 03.08.2022
Last date: The last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 02.09.2022
Scheme of Selection / Examination
Interview/ Viva Voce: On the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination, an interview/viva voce test will be conducted. The number of candidates called for interview/ viva voce test shall be restricted, as far as practicable, to a minimum of three times the number of vacancies in order of merit. The interview/ viva-voce will have 25 points.
After Fee successful effective submission temperature;of air-conditioning the online load application calculation; simple form, ductcandidate design. will be required to deposit the requisite fee through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below:
- OM Category Rs.1000.00
- Reserved Categories Rs.500.00
- PHC Nil
- Candidates are advised to update their One Time Registration before filling the application Form
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and ensure that they meet all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form from 03.09.2022 to 05.09.2022 (up to 11:59 P.M) Instructions in this regard will be separately made available on the website.
- Candidates are required to upload all the mandatory prescribed/requisite documents along with the online application form.
- In case the mandatory prescribed/requisite documents are not uploaded with the online applications form, the application form/candidature of the applicant is liable to be rejected without any further notice.
- Candidates are not required to submit a hard copy of the online application form or any other documents to the Commission at the time of filling up of online application form.
For more information, the link to the official notification is given below
JKPSC Jobs Online applications are invited for the post of Assistant Engineer Mechanical in Public Works Department R and B 02_08_2022
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.