JKPSC Jobs Recruitment 2022 Assistant Professor posts.
JKPSC Jobs Applications through online mode are invited from the applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir possessing the prescribed Academic/ Professional qualification and age for the post of Assistant Professor, in terms of J&K (Gazetted) College Service Recruitment Rules of 2008 notified vide SRO 423 of 2000 as amended vide SRO-124 dated 21.4.2014 and “Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Conduct of Service, Pay & Allowance) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020” notified vide S.O. 192 of 2020 dated 17.06.2020 and the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021.
- Candidates are advised to update their One Time Registration before filling the application Form
- The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms, will be available at the website of the Commission from 28.12.2021.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and ensure that they meet all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 27.01.2022.
- The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility including acquisition of requisite educational or professional qualifications.
- The minimum and maximum age will however be reckoned with reference to 1** January, 2021
- Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form from 29.01.2022 to 31.01.2022 fupto 11:59 P.M) Instructions in this regard will be separately made available on the website.
- Candidates are required to upload all the mandatory prescribed/requisite documents alongwith the online application form.
- In case the mandatory prescribed/requisite documents are not uploaded with the online applications form, the application form/candidature of the applicant is liable to be rejected without any further notice.
- Candidates are not required to submit hard copy of the online application form or any other documents to the Commission at the time of filling up of online application form.
- The candidates will however, be required to present produce a down landed copy of the online form alongwith original certificates at the time of documentary verification.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection,‘inability to pay fee or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.