DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY, ENVIRONMENT AND REMOTE SENSING
The Department of Ecology, Environment & Remote Sensing, J&K invites application for Walk-in-interview for engaging Project-Mode Staff for different ongoing projects purely on temporary, project-mode basis co-terminus with the project period. The eligibility, experience, monthly emoluments and number of positions is as provided below:
Experience in RS& GIS
Emoluments Per month (Consolidated)
PROJECT – PROTECTED AREA NETWORK MAPPING PROJECT
|1.||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||M.Tech (RS& GIS)/Master’s degree in RS & GIS, Geoinformatics/Geospatial technology or Masters with PGD in RS & GIS or higher degree in RS & GIS from recognised University Desirable: Candidates having M.Sc.|
Wildlife/Forestry with PGD in RS & GIS from or higher degree in RS & GIS
|3 years||33,600/ =||1|
|2.||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||M.Tech (RS& GIS)/Master’s degree in RS & GIS, Geoinformatics/Geospatial technology or Masters with PGD in RS & GIS or higher degree in RS & GIS from recognised University.||1 year||30,000/ =||1|
|3.||Lab Boy||12th Pass with experience in taking lab samples in the field/wildlife areas and a valid driving license.||NIL||4,500/ =||1|
PROJECT – LAND DEGREDATION MAPPING 2nd CYCLE
|1.||GIS Analyst||M.Tech/M.Sc degree in RS & GIS/|
Geoinformatics/Geospatial Science from recognised university
DETAILED TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Only eligible candidates, satisfying above criteria, should report by 10:30hrs for registration and scrutiny of documents on 3rd December, 2016 followed by an Interview on the same day at 11:30hrs.
- Candidates should bring the application as indicating position applied for, qualifications and experience, along with a passport size photograph with true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, other relevant certificates, mark sheets of all examinations, etc.
- The interview will be conducted at the office complex of Department of Ecology, Environment & Remote Sensing, Paryawaran Bhawan, Transport Nagar, Gladeni, Jammu-180006.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Teaching experience will not be considered.
- The appointees shall have to work as per Annual Darbar Move Schedule. No accommodation and TA/DA shall be provided for Annual Darbar Move purpose.
- All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
- The appointment shall be purely on temporary basis co-terminus with the project period.
- The project-mode/temporary appointment shall be terminable on either side by prior notice of one month or on payment of one month’s salary by the appointing authority.
- The project-mode appointee shall submit himself/ herself to the orders of the Government and the Principal Investigator under whom he / she may be placed from time to time by the Government.
- The Government will pay the project-mode appointee a consolidated salary as per the appointment order as long as he / she shall remain in the service and performs the duties.
- The project-mode appointee shall be entitled to casual leave of 15 days in one year or as per government instructions issued from time to time.
- The appointment shall not confer any right to regularization.
- If the project-mode appointee at any time will-fully neglects or refuses to perform his/her duties, the appointing authority shall immediately terminate his /her project-mode appointment without any notice and he/she shall not be entitled to any salary for such period.
- The selectees shall have to work at the Labs of the Department at Bemina, Srinagar or Gladeni, Jammu. The appointee shall not claim any TA/DA for field surveys. However, he/she shall be provided free transport/boarding and lodging facility during such surveys. However, he or she shall be required to travel throughout the state for conducting field surveys. However, in case Government boarding/lodging/transportation is not made available to the appointees during such tours, then a lump sum amount of Rs 350/= per day for boarding/lodging and shared taxi fare shall be paid to them for making their own arrangements.
- The selectees may be required to travel outside the state for attending project related trainings, workshops etc. outside their provincial headquarter, he or she shall be paid Shared taxi and AC-2 tier train fare plus lump sum amount of Rs 700/= as lodging, boarding and local transportation charges per day. However, in case, these facilities are provided by the sponsoring agency, then same shall not be reimbursed.
- The qualifications should be from a recognized institution/university as a regular candidate.
- Candidates in their own interest are requested to frequently check the departmental website for updates.