Jobs in Govt. Boys High School Rambirgarh.
Application are invited from eligible female candidates for engagement as Helpers/ AAYA’s under support at pre-primary (ECCE) of Govt, Boys High School Rambirgarh Srinagar.
The Application should posses minimum qualification 8th Pass and should be (Age: 18-37) years.
1. Widow of the jurisdiction belonging to BPL Category.
2. Divorce of the jurisdiction belonging to BPL Category.
3. Orphan of the jurisdiction belonging to BPL Category.
4. Female belonging to BPL Category and older in age that the rest of BPL candidates.
Honorarium:- Rs. 5000/- (Rupees five thousand) per months which may vary as per the approval in the subsequent year in DAB of SAMAGRA Shiksha
Documents To be Attached:
1. The applicant shall be domicile of the village.
2. Fresh BPL Certificate
3. Fitness Certificate
4. Academic qualification certificate
How to apply: The application duly completed along with supporting documents shall reach in the office of the under signed up to 11th of September 2023 (11-09-2023)
The desirous candidates can get the application form from the office of the undersigned during working days between 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
For all Jobs Updates download jkalerts app: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO.
For Free JKSSB MCQ Practise Questions Click Here.
Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts.
Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts.
Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams Click Here.