Jobs in Govt. Degree Colleges of Jammu Division. Lecturers/Librarians/PTIs and Teaching Assistants on Academic Arrangement in Govt. Degree Colleges of Jammu Division
Jobs in Govt. Degree Colleges of Jammu Division for Academic Arrangement 2022-23.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Lecturers/Librarians/PTIs and Teaching Assistants on Academic Arrangement in Govt. Degree Colleges of Jammu Division (excluding the Constituent Colleges of the Cluster University of Jammu and Autonomous Colleges, namely GGM Science College Jammu, GCW Gandhi Nagar Jammu, Govt. SPMR College Jammu, Govt. MAM College Jammu, Govt. COE Jammu and GCW Parade Jammu) for the Academic Session 2022- 23. The application processing fee is Rs 100/.
Engagement of the Lecturers and Teaching Assistants on Academic Arrangement shall be made in the following subjects.
||Music (Vocal & Instrumental)
||Business Administration/Management Studies.
||Food Science & Technology
||Any other subject to be advertised by the Nodal Principal Jammu Division Colleges
Essential Qualification: Master Degree in relevant subject with at least 55% marks (50% excluding any grace marks, in case of SC/ST/Differently abled) with NET/SET/SLET or PhD.
Essential Qualification: Master Degree in relevant subject with at least 55% marks (50% excluding any. grace marks, in case of SC/ST/Differently abled).
In case, relevant qualifications Ph.D. / M.Phil. / NET/ SET/ SLET candidates are not available, only then teaching assistants will be engaged.
How to apply Jobs in Govt. Degree Colleges
Applicants can apply for the above positions through an online portal available at College Website (https://ggmsciencecollege.in) with effect from 2nd of May 2022 to 10th of May 2022 (both days inclusive).
Other terms and conditions
- Applicants should be domiciles of JK UT
- Applicants can apply for the above positions through an online portal available at College Website (https://ggmsciencecollege.in) with effect from 2nd of May 2022 to 10th of May 2022 (both days inclusive).
- The subject wise merit listsshall be prepared as per the guidelines notified vide Govt. Order No. 46-JK(HE) of 2022 dated: 28.02.2022 and engagement of shortlisted candidates shall be made on the basis of requirement received from the Colleges.
- All the notifications regarding the process of engagements shall be available on the website andno individual communications with regard to the engagement process shall be done.
- In case two or more candidates of the same subject score same points, the candidate having higher marks percentage in PG shall be given the first preference and if the tie still persists, it shall be resolved on the basis of UG marks. In case tie persists at UG marks, age of the applicant shall be considered.
- All Academic Arrangements shall automatically terminate at the end of the academic session 2022- 23. The engagements shall be for one academic session, excluding terminal holidays.
- If a candidate gets disengaged due to appointment/posting of regular faculty (whether through transfer or fresh recruitment) or change in workload etc., he/she shall be adjustedagainst the requirement in any other collegeas and when available.
- A candidate who has been selected in a particular institution/college under academic arrangement for a particular academic session shall not be permitted to join any other instituticin/college under the same scheme in the same academic session.
- The candidates having been awarded grades in CGPA in any degree / examination for which credits are to be given for calculation of merit, shall enclose a conversion certificate (from CGPA to percentage) from the concerned University.
- A teaching assistant may be engaged only if no eligible/qualified candidate for lecturer (Academic Arrangement) is available in the concerned subject.
- The candidates will have to sign an agreement with the principal of the college concerned, before joining, in the prescribed format, duly attested by 1st Class Judicial Magistrate.
- The candidates shall have to provide their active email IDs and their working contact number/numbers that remain active all through the session so that they can be called/contacted whenever required. In case the contact/contacts provided are found nonfunctional, the next candidate shall be contacted.
- In the event of any information given by candidate found false, incomplete, incorrect, forged, tampered, the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled without any notice thereof. Further, misleading information shall also warrant necessary legal action.
- The college allotted /opted by the candidate shall not be changed. No shifting of candidates shall be done due to vacancies arising by non joining or additional vacancies if any.
OFFICE OF THE NODAL PRINCIPAL GOVT. GANDHI MEMORIAL SCIENCE COLLEGE, (CONSTITUENT COLLEGE OF CLUSTER UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU) CANAL ROAD, JAMMU-180002
Dr. Ravender Kumar Tickoo Phone: +91-0191-2953033 (0), Mobile : +91-9419104522
Principal e-mail : [email protected]
Reference: Order No:46-JK (HE) of 2022 Dated 28.02.2022
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test