Jobs in Govt Degree Colleges of Jammu Division.| Lecturers, Librarians PTIs, Teaching Assistants posts | Last Date : 11.05.2021
Engagement of the Lecturers and Teaching Assistants on Academic Arrangement shall be made in the following subjects.
Jobs in Govt Degree Colleges of Jammu Jobs Details.
Name of the Posts : Lecturers/Librarians PTIs and Teaching Assistants
Name of the Subjects :
- Business Administration
- Computer Applications
- English/Functional English
- Environmental Sciences
- Food Science & Technology
- Home Science
- Information Technology
- Islamic Studies
- Library Science
- Music (Vocal & Instrumental)
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
- Political Science
- Physical Education
- Public Administration
- Water Management
- Any other subject to be advertised by the Nodal Principal Jammu Division Colleges.
Jobs in Govt Degree Colleges of Jammu Jobs Essential Qualification :
- Lecturer :
- The candidates must possess NET/SLET/Ph.13 with minimum 55% marks in Post-graduation in the concerned subject (50% In case of Scheduled Caste. Scheduled Tribe and differently- abled candidates).
- Teaching Assistant :
- The candidates must possess Post-graduate degree in the concerned subject having secured minimum 55% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribe and differently-abled candidates).
- Librarians & Physical Training Instructors (PTI)
- The candidates must possess NET/SLET/ Ph. D with minimum 55% marks in Post-graduation in the concerned subject i.e M.Lib / M.PEd (50% in case of Scheduled Caste. Scheduled Tribe and differently-abled candidates).
Last Date to apply : 11.05.2021
How to apply jobs.
Applications. along with processing fee of Rs 100/-, are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Lecturers/Librarians PTIs and Teaching Assistants on Academic Arrangement in Govt Degree Colleges of Jammu Division (excluding the Constituent Colleges of the Cluster University of Jammu and Autonomous Colleges, namely GGM Science College Jammu, GCW Gandhi Nagar Jammu, Govt. SPMR College Jammu, Govt.MAM College Jammu , Govt.COE Jammu and GCW Parade Jammu) for the Academic Session 2021-22.
Other terms and conditions :
- Complete applications In all respects shall be received online on (https://jammu2021.acadarrangement.in) by the Nodal GGM Science College Jammu from 28.04.2021 to 11.05.2021 (both days inclusive). Nodal Principal shall devise the mechanism for the receipt of applications online and their scrutiny for preparation of subject wise merit lists.
- The criteria for drawing subject wise merit lists and the engagement of the candidates for the academic session 2021-22 shall be as per guidelines notified vide Govt. Order No. 58- JK(HE) of 2021 dated: 25.02.201. read with corrigendum dated 16.03.2021
- In case two or more candidates of the same subject score same points, the candidate having higher marks percentage in PG shall be given first preference and if the tie still persists, it shall be resolved on the basis of UG marks.
- The engagement shall be purely temporary till the end of Academic Session 2021-22 (excluding terminal holidays) or till the post is filled by regular appointment or by transfer or till the workload exists whichever is earlier.
- The candidates will have to sign an agreement with the principal of the college before joining. In the prescribed format, duly attested by 1″ Class Judicial Magistrate.
- Candidate who has been an applicant for Academic Arrangement 2020-21, has to provide the reference of the application filed for Academic Arrangement 2020-21, non declaration of the same shall lead to cancellation of the candidature.
- If a candidate, gets disengaged due to filling up of post by selection through PSC or by posting of regular faculty or change in workload etc.. he/she shall be adjusted against the requirement in any other college then or as and when available.
- In the event of any information given by candidate found false. incomplete. incorrect, forged, tampered, the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled without any notice Further, misleading information shall also warrant necessary legal action
- The candidates having been awarded grades in CGPA in any degree / examination for which credits are to be given for calculation of merit candidate shall enclose a conversion certificate (from CGPA to percentage) from the concerned University.
- Certificate courses done through online mode such as MOOCs SWAVAM. NPTEL.ARPIT , shall be considered for award of points provided the course is at least of four weeks duration.
- The applicant should be domicile of UT of J&K.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.