Kashmir Education Initiative (KEI), a registered philanthropic organization working in the field of education for economically challenged students is looking for two teachers for KEI’s digital learning ecosystem.
We are looking for TECH SAVVY TEACHERS who have PG qualification with B.Ed and a minimum of two years of experience of teaching Mathematics and Science to grade 9th and 10th students.
Kashmir Education Initiative (KEI) Jobs Details.
Name of the Posts :
- Mathematics Teacher: 01 Post
- Science Teacher: 01 Post
Last Date: 31-05-2021
SCOPE OF WORK :
- Conduct online sessions to help students build their scientific and mathematics skills.
- Study each student’s performance and identify support requirements
- Assign/plan activities based on student performance
- Share progress with the organization
- Work closely with KEI Team
- Understand KEI’s digital learning platform features
- Review the progress of the scholar batches
- Reach scholars with engaging lesson plans
- Organized and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Encourage curiosity and continued improvement.
How to apply Kashmir Education Initiative (KEI) Jobs
Send Your CV To: [email protected]
- Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts
- Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts
- Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams