Kashmir Harvard Educational Insititute Job Recruitment 2020 | Hiring Animator | Jobs Update.
Looking for an Animator to create academic content using 2D, 3D animation videos for academic concepts.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Developing animation content from the school’s perspective.
• Creating storyboards that depict the script and narrative.
• Drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations.
• Designing, models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment.
• Developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirement.
• Using technical software packages, such as Flash, 3ds Max, Maya, Lightwave, Softimage, Cinema 4D, blender.
• Building up accurate, detailed, frame-by-frame visuals.
• Recording dialogue and working with editors to composite the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics) in order to produce the finished piece.
• Working to production deadlines and meeting requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Must have prior experience of creating such videos.
• Diploma or certificate course in Animation.
• Should have prior experience of working with these software.
Send your CV at [email protected]
KASHMIR HARVARD EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE
HABBAK NASEEM BAGH , SRINAGAR KASHMIR
| MOBILE NO. +91-9070803030
| Pin: 190006 | www.kashmirharvard.org
Click here for more Kashmir University Jobs
Jammu Kashmir Ladakh Job Update.