Government Medical College GMC Anantnag engagement of Assistant professors on academic arrangement basis.
In terms of SRO-24 of 2019 dated: 10.1.2019 applications on plain papers are invited from the eligible candidates non-PSC/ retired persons for engagement as Assistant Professor (Lecturer) on academic arrangement basis, initially for a period of one year, extendable up to a period of six years (one year at a time and subject to good performance and conduct) or till the selection is made in accordance with recruitment rules governing the respective posts, whichever is earlier.
|Post||Eligibility conditions & Mode of recruitment||Max. Age at the time of submitting application form|
|As per the eligibility conditions prescribed vide Govt, order No 42 HME of 2019 dated: 11.01.2019 |
(available on www. newgmcsrecruitment.in)
The candidates shall submit the copies of the following documents with their application forms:
- MBBS Degree and MCI Registration Certificate/ Post graduate Degree in the concerned discipline from a University duly recognized by University Grants Commission in case of Medical candidates.
- Post-Graduate Degree and MCI Registration Certificate/ certificate of Doctorate from a University duly recognized by university Grants Commission in case of Non- Medical candidates
- Experience certificate issued by the Competent Authority/ Head of Institution.
- Professional Publications (full text), published in indexed/ national journals, as prescribed.
- Date of birth Certificate
- Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC).
The details of the posts are indicated hereunder:
|S. No.||Name of Post||Department|
|1||Assistant Professor||Anatomy, Bio Chemistry, Pharmacology|
The selection of the candidates for the advertized posts shall be made by the committee as provided in SRO-24 of 2019 Dated: 10.01.2019. the selection criteria for
|the advertized||posts shall be as under:|
|i)||For Teaching Experience||80 Points|
(60 points for the minimum required teaching experience and 05 points for every additional year, subject to a maximum of 20 points)
|ii)||For Research Publications||20 Points|
(05 points for each publication in indexed/ National journals accepted/ published as first/corresponding author, subject to a maximum of 20 points).
The appointment against the advertized posts shall be on academic arrangement basis only without conferment of any preferential right on the engages for regular appointment against these posts.
The appointment on academic arrangement basis shall by itself stand terminated on attainment of 65 years of age by the appointee.
In case of any dispute, the decision of Chairperson of the Selection Committee shall be final.
The application form, complete in all respects, must reach the office of the Principal Government Medical College Anantnag, camp office District Hospital (MMABM Hospital) Anantnag by or before 10th of February 2019 (04:00 PM).