Government Medical Education GMC Jobs Recruitment 2019
Government Medical Education GMC Jobs Recruitment 2019 Anantnag Kashmir. Registrar/ Demonstrator/ Tutors, on Academic Arrangement basis
Applications on the prescribed format are invited from eligible (in-service/ Non-PSC doctors) who are permanent Residents of J&K State for the tenure posts of Registrar/ Demonstrator/ Tutors, on Academic Arrangement basis under SRO-384 of 2009 Dated 14-12-2009, in the following disciplines initially for a period of one year extendable up-to a maximum of 03 years, subject to good work and conduct of the candidate, during their 1st & 2nd years of engagement which will be certified by the concerned Head of Departments after completion of 1st & 2nd year of Registrarship / Demonstratorship:
|S. No.||Name of Discipline||Essential Qualification|
|1.||Anesthesioloqy||MD/MS/DNB/Diploma in the concerned discipline OR
MBBS with one year House Job experience in the concerned speciality
Note: Preference will be given to higher Qualifications.
|4.||Radiodiagnosis & Imaging|
|8.||Biochemistry||i) For Medical Persons:
MD Degree in concerned subject OR
MBBS with one year House Job experience
ii) For Non Medical persons:
PG in concerned subject from a recognized university or Institute. Preference will be given to Ph.D holder in the concerned subject Note: Preference will be given to higher Qualifications
How to apply
Candidates interested in applying for Registrar/ Demonstrators/ Tutors posts at Government Medical College, Anantnag can obtain the application form for these posts from camp office of Govt. Medical College, Anantnag located in District (MMAB) Hospital, Janglat Mandi, Anantnag and Medical Superintendent, District (MMAB) Hospital, Anantnag during working hours excluding Sundays and Gazetted holidays within a period of 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this advertisement notice in the print media. The application forms complete in all respects, should be accompanied with a non-refundable bank draft for Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) pledged to Principal, Govt. Medical College, Anantnag and payable at collection counter Anantnag.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Incomplete application form(s) in any respect or not appended with relevant certificates shall be rejected without further notice.
- Conditions for PSC/ Non-PSC Candidates:
- For in-service (PSC) candidates:
- The in-service doctor shall be paid per their LPC.
- Applicants working in Health and Medical Education Department are required to submit their application forms along with No Objection Certificate from their parent Department without which their application forms shall not be entertained as envisaged in Administrative Department Order No. 164-HME of 2012 Dated. 02.03.2012. However in the interest of these candidates, for the purpose of scrutiny in anticipation of such NOC from the competent authority, the candidates may submit an advance copy of requisite application forms along- with all required documents.
- For Non-PSC candidates:
- Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on 01 -01 -2019.
- The Non PSC doctors shall be paid stipend as per Govt. Order No. 596-HME of 2017 dated 25-10-2017.
- The application forms should be accompanied with the following self attested copies of the documents:
- MBBS from a recognized university/institution.
- MD/MS/DNB qualification certificates of the respective specialty.
- Internship completion certificate.
- MCl/State Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Attempt certificate 1st, 2nd, pre-final and Final MBBS examinations issued by the University of Kashmir concerned.
- Distinction/ National Scholarship/ Honors/ Medals/ Academic Merit certificates.
- House Officer (House job) experience certificate issued by the Principal of the Medical College concerned or equivalent recognized authority.
- Diploma certificate/postgraduate degree certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- State Subject Certificate.
- Physcial active field service certificate after PG / Rural Service prior to PG certificate issued by the Director, Health Services, Jammu / Kashmir in respect of in-service candidates.
- Professional publications in a standard medical journal, if any.
- Non PSC candidates have to produce an Affidavit duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate along the application form to the effect of being Non-PSC , false information in this regard will be punished under rules which includes confiscation of the Registration of the Doctor.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and modification to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Separate application has to be filled for each post applied and fee has to be deposited separately for each applied post.
- In case any declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material/information relevant to his/her appointment, his/her selection will be cancelled ab-intio liable and action as Warranted under rules shall be initiated against the erring candidates.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and producing all the prescribed documents will be interviewed.
- The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement that he/she will not leave the Department before the completion of Registrarship / Demonstratorship term, however abandoning/terminating of the arrangement in the Specialty will require one month prior notice on either side failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month to the incumbent which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and shall be released on completion of sanctioned term.
- The selected candidate has to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she is not on the rolls of any Medical Colleges/lnstitutions of the country which is pre-requisite in terms of MCI norms.
- The Non PSC shall be paid stipend under rules.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance at the interview. NoTA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. 02 OF 2019 / DATED: 16-01-2019
JOIN TELEGRAM | INSTAGRAM | ANDROID APP
Attention Please :
Looking for Govt or Private Job?
Click here to Install Our Official Mobile App to Get Regular Jobs Updates, Breaking News, Results & Current Affairs
More Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir
- EFLU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 97 Posts
- DRDO-RCI Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- IBPS CRP RRB XII Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Sr Resident Recruitment 2023.
- Indian Army Recruitment 2023
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Bureau of India Jobs.
- IGCAR Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2023
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below
Websites & Mobile Apps