J&K National Health Mission NHM Recruitment 2018 posts various
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of District Pulwama for various posts of Staff Nurses, Pharmacist (Allopathic), Female Multi Purpose Health Worker (FMPHW), Pharmacist (ISM).
Govt Jobs updates in JK NHM
Name of the post: Staff Nurses, Pharmacist (Allopathic), Female Multi Purpose Health Worker (FMPHW), Pharmacist (ISM).
Total Number of posts 10.
NHM Complete Jobs Details
The application forms can be obtained from the Office of Chief Medical Officer Pulwama on any working day up to 13-10-2018 against a cash amount of Rs.100/=.How to apply
Application Fee Rs 100/-
Last date Application complete in all respects should reach Office of Chief Medical Officer Pulwama before 13-10-2018.
The following self attested documents (mandatory) must be submitted with the application form:
- 10th Marks Sheet.
- Date of Birth.
- Diploma/Degree Marks Sheet.
- Diploma/Degree Certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
Unmarried/Married Certificate in case of female candidates duly attested by First Class Judicial Magistrate only.
Terms and Conditions for Hiring of Staff under District Health Society Pulwama:
- Contract will be offered by the District Health Society Pulwama.
- The selection of Candidates on Local Criteria shall be made strictly as per the instructions communicated by Mission Director NHM J&K vide his Letter No: SHS/NRHM/J&K/K/ 4126-37 Dated: 11-09-2013.
- No extra weightage will be given to higher degrees over and above the basic qualification weightage.
- Application/ Applications can be rejected by the screening committee if found deficiency in documents/ not eligible as per required criteria. As such ineligible candidates need not to apply.
- In case at any time it is found that candidate has resorted to fraudulent means for obtaining the requisite certificates his/her candidature will be cancelled and is liable to punishment under relevant law/rule.
- The interested candidates may deposit their application forms by or before 13-10-2018 up to 4:00 P.M.