Kashmir University Lab Technician Jobs Recruitment 2020.
Applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Lab Technician in Diagnostic Centre of Clinical Biochemistry, the University of Kashmir, Srinagar purely on a temporary basis with details as under:-
Post name Lab technician
Last date 10th November 2020.
Eligibility: 10+2 or above with science as subject and one year Diploma or higher degree in Lab Technology and at least one year experience of working as a technician in a recognized diagnostic lab .
SALARY: Consolidated salary of Rs. 10,000/- per month.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Application complete in all respect must reach to the office of the undersigned by or before 10th November, 2020.
2. Age of applicant as on 10th November, 2020 must not be below 18 years and above 40 years.
3. Applicant should submit self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents / certificates with the application. Application incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any notice.
4. Impersonation or submission of false/fabricated /tampered documents or making incorrect / false statement by a candidate will render him/her ineligible.
5. The engagement is initially for a period of one year. The appointee shall not be entitled for any permanent appointment in the University on account of this engagement.
NoTA/DA will be paid to the candidates for participation In the interview.