Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | 1041 Non-Executive Vacancies.
MDL Recruitment 2022 notification of Non-Executive Vacancies: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL).
Interested eligible candidates can apply for given below the posts. For regular Jobs, and updates keep visiting Jkalerts.com Or Download Our Mobile App for regular updates.
Name of the post:
|Name of the Post
||No of Vacancies
|Semi- Skilled-l (ID-II)
|Special Grade (ID-VIII)
|Special Grade (ID-IX)
MDL Recruitment Age Limit:
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 38 years as on 1st September 2022.
- Age Relaxation – 03 years for OBC (NCL) and 05 years for SC / ST and 10 years for Ex.Employees.
MDL Non executive vacancies: Ac refrigeration mechanic, compressor attendant, brass finisher, carpenter, chipper grinder, composite welder, diesel crane operators, diesel cum motor mechanic, driver, electric crane operators, electrician, electronic mechanic, fitter, gas cutter, machinist, millwright mechanic, painter, pipefitter, structural fabricator, utility hand (skilled), hindi translator, junior quality control inspectors, junior draughtsman (mechanical), paramedics, pharmacist, planner estimator, rigger, safety inspector, stores keeper, marine insulators, sail maker, utility hand (semi-skilled), security sepoy, launch deck crew, engine driver/ 2nd class engine driver, launch engine crew/master ii class, license to act engineer, master ist class.
MDL Recruitment Salary:
- Skilled-I (ID-V): ₹ 22000 – 83180/-
- Semi- Skilled-I (ID-II): ₹ 21000 – 79380/-
- Semi-Skilled-III ( ID-IVA): ₹ 18000 – 68120/-
- Skilled-II (ID-VI): ₹ 17000 – 64360/-
- Special Grade (ID-VIII): ₹ 16000 – 60520/-
- Special Grade (ID-IX): ₹ 13200 – 49910/
MDL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
(1) Skilled Posts: ITI / National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) Examination passed in relevant trade. One year shipbuilding experience is compulsory.
(2) Hindi Translator: Full time two years Post Graduation course with Hindi from recognised university with English as a subject at Graduation level or equivalent qualification.
(3) Junior Q.C. Inspector: Full time 03 Diploma in relevant engineering discipline conducted by Govt. of India from a recognised Technical Board.
(4) Paramedics: Passed Diploma/ Degree in Nursing of 3 years’ duration after 12th Std in Govt. or Govt recognized University/ Institute & basic life support and Advance Cardiac life support certification of American Heart Association or equivalent.
(5) Pharmacist: Must have passed SSC / HSC with full time D. Pharm / B. Pharm from any Govt. recognized University and candidate should have experience of dispensing medicine for a minimum period of 1 year.
MDL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Trade / Skill Test
- Documents Verification
How to Apply for MDL Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates should apply online through MDL Offical website (mazagondock.in) >> Go to Careers >> Online Recruitment >> Non-Executive.
- The candidates should upload a scanned copies of recent passport size color photograph, their signature.
- The Candidate belonging to the General/ OBC/ EWS category are required to pay the application fees of ₹ 100/-. The fee should be made through an online payment mode.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 30/09/2022 up to 23:59 Hours
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
For all Jobs Updates download jkalerts app: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO.
For Free JKSSB MCQ Practise Questions Click Here.
Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts.
Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts.
Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams Click Here.