Medecins Sans Frontieres / (DWBI) Kashmir Jobs Recruitment 2021.
Medecins Sans Frontieres / (DWBI) Kashmir Jobs Recruitment 2021, Counsellor Educator / Clinical Psychologist Posts in Pulwama and Sopore.
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)/ Doctors Without Borders (DWBI) is an international humanitarian medical aid organization working in more than 70 countries worldwide. DWBI is neutral, impartial, independent, and not linked to any political party or government. Our teams provide emergency medical assistance to people in need, irrespective of their nationality, race, or religion. DWBI has been working in the Kashmir valley since 2001.
Name of the Posts: COUNSELLOR EDUCATOR/CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST
- Location of Job: Academic Requirement Kashmir, at Pulwama & Sopore
- Duration: 12 Months (Renewable)
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- No. of Positions: 03 ( 1 for Pulwama, 1 for Sopore & 1 coverup vacancy for 5 Months in Sopore)
- Salary: INR 31,403/Month (Non-Negotiable)
- Academic Required M.A. Clinical Psychology/ Psychology/Sociology/Social Work from recognised institute/ University Preferred: Candidates with M.A Clinical Psychology/Psychology. Candidates with M.Phil. Clinical Psychology recognized by RCI can be considered for Clinical Psychologist Position with salary INR 46,368/month (non-negotiable).
OTHER BENEFITS :
- 18 days annual leave; 12 days paid holidays as per specified list of holidays for calendar year; Casual/Sick leave of 12 days as per calendar year (pro-rated based on hire date).
- Contributions made for statutory benefit programs such as Provident Fund.
- Covered under accident insurance.
- DWBI provides medical reimbursement for employees and their first dependents as per health care policy.
- A stimulating, professional environment in an international organization.
- The Counsellor Educator offers individual counselling for patients and their families from different vulnerable groups. You will also conduct psycho-educational sessions, organize outreach activities with (para) medical practitioners, educational institutes, students and the general population, and be part of the administrative processes internally and externally.
- Theoretical and proven knowledge of working with family related challenges, traumatisation, anxiety and mood disorders.
- Previous experience in the field of mental health setup would be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in conducting individual and group counselling for patients and their families.
- Ability to conduct basic psychological assessment to evaluate beneficiaries’ social and emotional status (functional or dysfunctional).
- Ability to conduct psycho-educational sessions.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team with own initiative and creativity.
- Good organizational skills including time-management and punctuality, organization of own workload and proper follow-ups of client files and reports, and ability to support MSF with organizational developments.
- Good communication skills and confidence when it comes to networking.
- Reliability and strong ability to implement necessary working goals.
- Competency in spoken Kashmiri, Urdu, English, and literate in English and Urdu.
How to Apply :
Please Drop your motivation letter and CV via Email to: [email protected]
The last date for receiving the complete application is Friday 02th Of April 2021
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
JKSSB Jobs Android App: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO
Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts
Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts
Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
- JKSSB Jobs Recruitment 2021 2311 posts
- JKSSB Seeking of preference Class-IV posts.
- JK Bank BA Result 2021 Declared.
- JKSSB Class IV Exam Final Answer Key.
- Top questions of profit and loss (Part 9).
JOIN TELEGRAM | INSTAGRAM | ANDROID APP
Attention Please :
Looking for Govt or Private Job?
Click here to Install Our Official Mobile App to Get Regular Jobs Updates, Breaking News, Results & Current Affairs
More Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indian Army 10+2 TES Recruitment 2023
- Intelligence Bureau (IB) Jobs Recruitment 2023 797 Posts.
- NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023
- Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
- C-DOT Software Engineer, RF Engineer Jobs Recruitment 2023
- Sangeet Natak Akademi Walk-In-Interview.
- ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) Jobs 2023.
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below
Websites & Mobile Apps