National AYUSH Mission Jobs Recruitment 2022. | Masseurs Vacancy
The hiring of Masseurs (Naturopathy ) on a contractual basis under the National Ayush Mission.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for hiring of Masseurs(Naturopathy) on contractual basis under National Ayush Mission, J&K as per the details given below. Application form complete in all respects can be submitted in the Directorate of Ayush, J&K Indira Chowk Jammu / Bemina Srinagar by or before 15-04-2022 (5 PM)except Saturday(s) & Sunday(s).
||No. of Posts / Remuneration
(01 Post for Naturopathy Unit Govt. Ayurvedic Hospital Jammu & G1 Post for Naturopathy Unit Govt Unani Hospital Shalteng, Srinagar.
Monthly Consolidated Remuneration Rs. 15,000/-
Minimum 10th Pass and Maximum 12th Pass from recognized board with Diploma /certificate course of minimum six months duration in Naturopathy and minimum 1 year experience from reputed Naturopathy Institute/ Hospital
Candidate should mandatorily be registered with Board of Ayurvedic,Unani, Sowa Rigpa(Amchi) and Naturopathy systems of Medicine J&K as per sub section (2A)of section 16of
Ayurvedic, Unani, Sowa Rigpa(Amchi) and Naturopathy Practitioner Act 1959 and its amendment made in 2018.
Age: Upto 60 Years
|(i). 10th = 70 Points on pro-rata basis.
(ii). 12th = 10 Points on pro-rata basis.
1.Experience = 20
Points (02 Points for each year after fulfilling the requisite eligibility criteria)-
2. Skill Assessment
Test =(for shortlisting of eligible candidates).
Terms & Conditions:
- The candidate should be domicile of Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir.
- The engagement will be purely on contractual Initial contract for hiring shall beupto31-03-2023and further extension on year-to-year basis will be subject to satisfactory performance of the contractual employee which will be evaluated by Director Ayush J&K (Mission Director National Ayush Mission J&K)& approval of the post by the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India.
- In case of poor performance, services of the candidate(s) is/are liable to be terminated with one month’s prior notice,
The Selection of the candidate will be made strictly on the basis of selection criteria shown against the post.
- Application form is available on the official website of Directorate of Ayush, J&K (jkdism.in) which is theonly and authentic source of information with respect to the Directorate of Ayush, J&K. This office shall not be responsible for inconvenience caused to anybody due to misleading/ false information made available by any other website(s) and purportedly claimed to be associated with Directorate of Ayush, J&K, in any manner whatsoever.
- The number of vacancies are only indicative and may increase or decrease.
- List of the self-attested documents to be attached with the application form:
- Date of Birth Certificate,
- Domicile Certificate.
- Qualification Certificate f Marks Sheet (as per Eligibility Criteria).
- Registration Certificate of J&K Board of Ayurvedic, Unani, Sowa-Rigpa (Amchi), Yoga & Naturopathy,
- Applications not falling in the prescribed eligibility / selection criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected outrightly.
- Any further information including short-listing of candidate(s), date of interview / Test, etc. shall be uploaded on the official website of Directorate of Ayush, J&K (jkdism.in). Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated through the website. No individual communication to the candidate(s) shall be made In this regard.
Directorate of Ayush, J&K (National AYUSH Mission)
(Bemina Srinagar/Indira Chowk Jammu)
0194-2490443, 2490455 (May-Oct)
0191-2543988, 2543955 (Nov-Apr)
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test
🚆 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝘿 Mock Test