NIRDPR Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR) Jobs.
NIRDPR Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), Hyderabad (NIRDPR) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of State Programme Coordinators, Young Fellows and Cluster Level Resource Persons to work in the identified 250 clusters across all States and UTs.
NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 Jobs Details
- State Programme Coordinators – 10 Posts
- Young Fellow – 250 Posts
- Cluster Level Resource Persons – 250 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NIRDPR Recruitment 2020
- State Programme Coordinators, Young Fellow – Post Graduate in Economics/Rural Development/Rural Management/Political Science/Sociology/Social Work/Development Studies and similar disciplines from any recognized University.
- Cluster Level Resource Persons – Graduate in any subject from any recognized university.
Age Limit for NIRDPR Recruitment 2020
- State Programme Coordinators – 30 to 50 years
- Young Fellow – 25 years to 30 years
- Cluster Level Resource Persons – 40 years
How to apply for NIRDPR Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply for NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 10 August 2020. After submitting the online applications, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Last date for submission of application: 10 August 2020.