One Stop Centre (OSC) for Women Rajouri jobs.
One Stop Centre (OSC) for Women Rajouri jobs. | Ministry of Women & Child Development Rajouri Jobs. | Legal Counsellor, Psycho Socio Counsellor | Last Date 03-05-2021.
In supersession of the Advertisement already issued vide No. DDCR/P&S/OSC-31//2020-21/7504-12 dated: 15.2.2021, regarding the post namely Counsellor (only) mentioned at S.No. 01, Fresh Applications are invited from eligible candidates for participation in the selection process for below-mentioned posts, on purely
temporary / contractual basis initially for a period of one year, on consolidated salary mentioned against each, subject to satisfactory performance and extendable by six months subject to continuation of scheme and
funding from Government.
The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir, in accordance with Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide S.O 1229 (E) dated 31-03-2020 and SO 1245-(E) dated 3.4.2020 read with the General Administration Department, Government of J&K’s vide S.O 166 dated 18-05-2020 respectively and a resident of District Rajouri.
The candidate must possess a Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority on format prescribed for the purpose on or before the last date of submission of the Application form. Preference shall be given to local residents.
The posts are advertised for One Stop Centre (OSC) for Women Rajouri established under the Ministry of Women & Child Development, Government of India.
One Stop Centre (OSC) for Women Rajouri jobs details
Name of the Posts :
- Legal Counsellor: 01
- Psycho Socio Counsellor : 01
- Post Name Legal Counsellor
Bachelor Degree in Law / PG in Social Sciences with para legal training or knowledge of laws
03 Years experience of working within a Goverment or Non-Government Project / Programme on Violence against Women at the District.
- Age Min-18 yrs and Max-40 yrs as on 01-01-2021
- Experience/Competencies /Desirability
- * Understanding of Scheme /Programmes implemented with focus on Women.
- * Capable of Communicating in Local Languages/ dialects and effectively liaison with District Officials.
- * Work experience with civil Society Organizations/ Non-Government Registered Organisation.
- Rs. 19000 (Revisable as per norms)
- Post Name Psycho Socio Councellor
- Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Clinical Psychology
- 03 Years experience of working as Counsellor /Psychotherapist in a reputed Mental Health Institute/Clinic at District / State/UT Level
- Min-18 yrs and Max-40 yrs as on 01-01-2021
- Experience/Competencies /Desirability
- Understanding of Scheme /Programmes implemented with focus on Women.
- Capable of Communicating in Local Languages/ dialects and effectively liaison with District Officials.
- Work experience with civil Society Organizations/ Non-Government Registered Organisation.
- Salary Rs. 19000 (Revisable as per norms)
Criteria for shortlisting/Selection for the posts :
Educational Qualification: 80- Points (On Pro-rata Basis)
Viva-Voce: 20 Points
List of shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through print and electronic media and candidates may be called to bring original testimonials for verification and checking before interview committee.
Any misrepresentation in the application form disturbing short listing may invite legal action.
No individual interview call letters shall be issued. No TA/DA shall be paid.
- Opening Date of Receipt of Application Forms: 20-04-2021
- Closing date of Receipt of Application Forms: 03-05-2021
Terms and conditions :
- Application must be domicile of J&K & resident of Rajouri.
- Women from District Rajouri, meeting other requirement are encouraged to apply and shall be preferred.
- Applicants should be medically fit for field visits in different blocks/villages of District Rajouri.
- Being a temporary contract arrangement, terminable from either side by one month with advance notice.
- There shall be no right to seek permanent absorption in any Department or regularization of any sort (Agreement for the same sworn before Judicial Magistrate 1st Class needed to be executed upon selection before joining).
- Candidates must possess the minimum required qualification at the time of submission of the form.
- Any claim regarding qualification made after the closing date of receiving application forms shall not be entertained. The last date of receipt of application shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility.
- Candidate must have good moral character.
- Candidates have to apply separately for each post.
- No. of Posts can be increased or decreased any time and the Selection Committee has the right to reject any Application on relevant grounds.
- Forms complete in all respect along with self-attested copies of qualification /experience must reach in the office of Addl. District Development Commissioner, Rajouri (DC Office Complex, Rajouri).
Documents to be attached with the application form:
- Self-attested copies of all academic /Technical qualification Certificates.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Experience Certificate from recognised/registered Civil Society Organization/ Institution recognised/registered in the relevant field.
- Character Certificate from Police Station or any Gazetted officer.
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER RAJOURI
Telephone: – 01962-262244 / 264424 Fax:- 01962-262481
JOIN TELEGRAM | INSTAGRAM | ANDROID APP
Attention Please :
Looking for Govt or Private Job?
Click here to Install Our Official Mobile App to Get Regular Jobs Updates, Breaking News, Results & Current Affairs
More Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir
- THDCL Junior Engineer Trainee Jobs Recruitment 2023
- DRDO Scientist-B Jobs Last Date Extended
- AIIMS Jobs Recruitment 198 Junior Resident Vacancy.
- Lecturer Jobs in Bhargava College Of Education Samba.
- Indian Army 10+2 TES Recruitment 2023
- Intelligence Bureau (IB) Jobs Recruitment 2023 797 Posts.
- NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below
Websites & Mobile Apps