Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2020:
ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited for recruitment to the post of various posts of apprentices in different trade/departments. All interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply from tomorrow onwards.i.e. 29 July 2020 at ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in.
- Northern Sector – 228 Posts
- Mumbai Sector – 764 Posts
- Western Sector – 1579 Posts
- Eastern Sector – 716 Posts
- Southern Sector – 674 Posts
- Central Sector – 221 Posts
- Accountant: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Assistant Human Resource: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Secretarial Assistant, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Draughtsman, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance, Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant), Library Assistant, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Mechanical Diesel, Registration and Air Conditioning Mechanic, Plumber, Surveyor, Welder – ITI Certificate in the concerned subject.
- Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Electronics, Mechanical – Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Selection Procedure for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Merit.
- Commencement of submission of application: 29 July 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 17 August 2020
- Date of Result/Selection: 24 August 2020
- Date of Result/Selection: 24 August 2020 to 1 September 2020
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online from 29 July 2020 to 24 August 2020 through online mode.
Advertisement for engagement of apprentices in ONGC 2020-21