Pharmacists hiring under PMBJAK.
J&K DHS Ramban: Walk-in-Interview For hiring of Pharmacists hiringg under PMBJAK in District Ramban
District Health Society, Ramban is going to establish Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra (PMBJAK) at Block Batote & Block Banihal with the objective to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all, particularly the poor and disadvantaged, through exclusive outlets “Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra’s so as to reduce pocket expenses in healthcare. In this regard, District Health Society Ramban intends to hire only Registered Pharmacists (as per Central Act i.e. Pharmacy Act 1948) with JKPMC from District, Ramban to work on profit share basis at Pradhan Kendra Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra (PMBJAK) to be established at CHC Batote Block and CHC Banihal Block Banihal. The walk-in-interview is scheduled to be held on 22-11-2021 at 11.00 AM in the Office of Chief Medical Officer, District Administrative Complex, DC Office, and Ramban. Eligibility criteria & terms/conditions are as under.
Eligible Criteria for an Applicant:
1. Applicant should be permanent resident of District Ramban and preferably residing at Tehsil-Batote & Tehsil-
2. The candidate shall be a Pharmacist, registered as per Central Act i.e. Pharmacy Act 1948 with JKPMC.
3. He/She shall have working knowledge of operating computer for billing purpose.
4. He/she shall be unemployed for which he/she has to give an undertaking to this effect on stamp paper duly
attested by 1st Class Judicial Magistrate.
5. Retired registered Pharmacist with JKPMC too can apply. (Age No Bar).
6. NOC from District Industries Centre Ramban and District Employment Officer Ramban.
Terms & Conditions:
1. PMBJAK shall be run on 24×7 bases under the supervision of BMO Concerned.
2. Engagement of Pharmacist in PMBJAK is a temporary arrangement for three years on performance basis and
shall not confirm any right for his/her permanent absorption/ regularization in the department and can be
terminated any time without notice.
3. There is no fixed salary & the working is purely on profit basis.
4. Out of total 20% margin on MRP of each drug as per guidelines, registered pharmacists shall be provided 15 %
(each Pharmacist = 7.5%) of margin on MRP of each drug and rest of 5% of the margin shall go to Hospital
Development Fund of the Concerned Hospital.
5. Only medicines supplied by BPPI should be sold at PMBJAK.
6. All the billing should be done by using software provided by BPPI.
7. The Selected Pharmacists shall execute an agreement with the department through BMO Batote and BMO
Banihal attested by 1″ Class Magistrate, that he/she will abide by all the terms and conditions as laid by the
department and shall work under the supervision of BMO Batote & BMO Banihal Concerned and shall not claim
any regular appointment/regularization in the department in lieu of this agreement and he or she will not resign
before completion of term of 2 years.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply
Interested eligible candidates may walk in for interview on 22.11 2021 at 11.00 am in the office of Chief Medical
Officer, District Administrative Complex, and Ramban along with one colored passport size photograph and
original documents with a set of photocopies of the relevant documents, super scribing the name of the post
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER, RAMBAN
Email: [email protected]
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.