Pharmacists Jobs in J&K District Health Society.
Pharmacists Jobs in J&K District Health Society Reasi under PMBJAK.
DHS Pharmacists Jobs: District Health Society, Reasi is going to establish Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra (PMBJAK) at District Hospital Reasi, Block Katra, Mahore & Pouni with the objective to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all, particularly the poor and disadvantaged, through exclusive outlets “Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra’s”, so as to reduce pocket expenses in healthcare. In this regard, District Health Society Reasi intends to hire Registered Pharmacists (as per Central Act i.e. Pharmacy Act 1948) from District Reasi to work on profit share basis at Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra (PMBJAK) to be established at District Hospital Reasi, Block Katra, Mahore & Pouni. The walk-in-interviews is scheduled to be held on 07th April 2021 between 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM in the Office of Chief Medical Officer, District Administrative complex, DC Office, Reasi.
District Health Society Reasi Jobs Details
- Name of the Posts : Pharmacists
- Walk-in : 07.04.2021 at 10.00 am
- Venue: Office of Chief Medical Officer, District Administrative complex, DC Office, Reasi.
- Eligibility criteria & terms/conditions are as under :
Eligible Criteria for an Applicant :
- Applicant should be permanent resident of District Reasi and preferably residing in the Medical Block of Reasi/Katra /Pouni & Mahore.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years (Candidates more in age shall be preferred over younger candidates.)
- The candidate shall be a Pharmacist, registered as per Central Act i.e. Pharmacy Act 1948.
- He / She shall have working knowledge of operating computer for billing purpose.
- He/she shall be unemployed for which he/she has to give an undertaking to this effect on stamp paper duly attested by 1st Class Judicial Magistrate.
Terms & conditions :
- PMBJAK shall be run on 24×7 basis under the supervision of Medical Superintendent District Hospital Reasi/BMO Concerned.
- Engagement of Pharmacist in PMBJAK is a temporary arrangement for three years on performance basis and shall not confirm any right for his /her per
manent absorption/ regularization in the department and can be terminated any time without notice.
- There is no fixed salary & the working is purely on profit basis.
- Out of total 20% margin on MRP of each drug as per guidelines , registered pharmacists shall be provided 15 % (each Pharmacist =7.5%) of margin on
MRP of each drug and rest of 5% of the margin shall go to Hospital Development Fund of District Hospital Reasi.
- Only medicines supplied by BPPI should be sold at PMBJAK.
- All the billing should be done by using software provided by BPPI.
- The Selected Pharmacists shall execute an agreement with the department through Medical Superintendent, DH Reasi /BMO concerned attested by 1st Class Magistrate, that he/she will abide by all the terms and conditions as laid by the department and shall work under the supervision Medical Superintendent, DH Reasi /BMO Concerned and shall not claim any regular appointment/regularization in the department in lieu of this agreement.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply DHS Reasi Pharmacist jobs.
Interested eligible candidates may walk in for interview on 07.04.2021 at 10.00 am in the office of Chief Medical Officer, District Administrative Complex, Reasi along with one coloured passport size photograph and original documents with a set of photocopies of the relevant documents, superscribing the name of the post applied for.
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER, REASI
Email: [email protected]
JKSSB Jobs Android App: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO
Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts
Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts
Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
- JKSSB Jobs Recruitment 2021 2311 posts
- JKSSB Seeking of preference Class-IV posts.
- JK Bank BA Result 2021 Declared.
- JKSSB Class IV Exam Final Answer Key.
- Top questions of profit and loss (Part 9).
JOIN TELEGRAM | INSTAGRAM | ANDROID APP
Attention Please :
Looking for Govt or Private Job?
Click here to Install Our Official Mobile App to Get Regular Jobs Updates, Breaking News, Results & Current Affairs
More Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir
- THDCL Junior Engineer Trainee Jobs Recruitment 2023
- DRDO Scientist-B Jobs Last Date Extended
- AIIMS Jobs Recruitment 198 Junior Resident Vacancy.
- Lecturer Jobs in Bhargava College Of Education Samba.
- Indian Army 10+2 TES Recruitment 2023
- Intelligence Bureau (IB) Jobs Recruitment 2023 797 Posts.
- NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below
Websites & Mobile Apps