Programme Manager, Consultant Jobs in Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Mission
Applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates of J&K State, for following contractual posts under Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Mission as per qualification and eligibility.
|Name of the posts||No. of the posts||Salary||Qualification|
(Health & Nutrition / ECCE / Training,
Advocacy & IEC/M & E)
|04||40,000/- Per month for each post||Masters Degrees/PG Diploma. Preference shall be given to the candidates having relevant qualification and experience for the particular post.|
(Health / Nutrition / IYCF / Training / Advocacy & IEC / M&E / MIS / ECCE / Policy & Planning / Grievance)
|10||35,000/- per month for each post||Masters Degrees/PG Diploma. Preference shall be given to the candidates having relevant qualification and experience for the particular post.|
Note: Application forms, eligibility conditions, terms and reference can be obtained from the office of Deputy Director, ICDS Jammu / Kashmir by or before October 15th 2016 up to 2 PM.
Eligibility conditions for selection shall be as follows:-
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state.
- Should have the requisite qualification (degree/diploma obtained from recognized Institution) for which he/she has applied.
- Should have a good moral character.
- Should have good health & physique.
- Should not be below 18 years as on 01-01 -2016.
- Incomplete application shall be rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
- Application form received after cut off date shall not be entertained in any case.
- The candidate should possess original documents at the time of interview. The date of interview shall be notified separately.
- Terms of the contractual appointment shall be for a period of two years which may be extendable for another term of two years subject to performance of candidate and subject to approval of budget for such frame work by Ministry of Women Child & Development Government of India.
- Candidates shall have to fill separate forms for each post.
Procedure for selection:-
Selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of merit as per aggregate score of points assigned to qualification experience and interview in the following manner:-
- Candidates scoring at least 40 points out of 80 for qualification experience will only be called for interview.
- In case of more than one candidate having secured equal points,the candidate having more workingexperience in the relevant field for the post shall be given preference. Decision of the selection committee to this effect shall be final.
- The candidate upon their selection against a particular post shall have to execute an agreement with the Employer on prescribed affidavit duly executed/sworn before Judicial Magistrate to the effect that he/she shall have no claim/ any right for permanent absorption/ regularization in the State Govt, at any latter stage.
Documents to be attached with application form:-
- Self attested photocopies of all academic/ technical qualification.
- Certificate of required experience.
- Certificate of proof of residence in the District for District cadre posts.
- Applications duly complete in all respects on the prescribed format should be submitted in the office of Deputy Director, ICDS Kashmir/Jammu for the respective provinces during the working hours before the due date.
Qualification and experience:-
- Basic qualification (on pro-rata basis) 45 points
- Special qualification for the post 15 points
- Experience in relevant field 15 points
- Computer knowledge & experience 05 points
Interview / Viva voce 20 points
(TotalA+B) 100 points
Last date for receipt of Application form is 17th October, 2016 by 4 PM.
For any enquiry and clarification Contact:
i) 0194-24 73763 State Mission Director, ICDS J&K.
ii) 0194-2450083 Deputy Director, ICDS Kashmir.
iii) 0191-2597943 Deputy Director, ICDS Jammu.